To ALL ! ! !

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
I'm very, very sorry that I haven't been around. I'm having a lil bit of a hard time getting to the stuff.. I have so much stuff going on right now that can barely make it on the board more than 5 minutes a day.. I really do apoligize to all but had a lil bit of a scare a month ago that really screwed me up a lil.. And am working all my free time on getting my certification in a couple differant things.. And haven't been able to get to everyone post. This site is very, very important to me still, and kinda feel bad by becoming lax in helping everyone out but just have alot on my plate right now. And unfortunatly am going to use my free time more on furthering my education, and spending time with family and friends. I do apologize and still think that this is the best site on the net! ! ! ! Even though starting to think that I can't hold up as a moderator right now would still love to be a member ! ! :(

- Nick

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Ripper you are doing the right thing by looking out for what's the most important. i don't think there's a person in here who won't support ya.

take care of yourself and the best of luck in your education :)

03DOHC :beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
Nick,

Priorities first Man! I'll do what I can to help! No prob!

Happy Holiday's! Take care!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread