To wing, or not to wing.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
The only badge ever added to my Shelby.....and the best one.....lol.

DSCN1072.JPG

nickf2005

Established Member
Suitable for fools looking to be parted from way more money than they're worth. :p
Let me preface this with the fact that I'd never spend 70k+ plus on a Mustang, maybe any car... ever. Forever and never is a long time, so that's why I'm careful with my words.

That all said, I think it'd be very narrow minded to call somebody with the means to buy this car, at that cost, a fool.

No different than somebody living in a $300,000 house calling me a fool for building mine. It's about what one wants and what their budget/income is able to afford.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
That all said, I think it'd be very narrow minded to call somebody with the means to buy this car, at that cost, a fool.

No different than somebody living in a $300,000 house calling me a fool for building mine. It's about what one wants and what their budget/income is able to afford.
I'm onboard, right up to MSRP. The photo to which I responded appears to show CFTP versions of the 2020 which, I understand, are unavailable without ADM. If my assessment, that paying more than MSRP for anything is foolish, makes me "narrow minded," so be it. Not everyone subscribes to the overbearing rationalizations peddled elsewhere.

Last edited:

SlowShelby_TX

Established Member
Oh NO!!!

Such politeness on the web.... Forgot to comment in addition to stating it was the 662 hp motor also 5.8 instead of 5.4. Two ways to differentiate the 13-14 from earlier models for those less educated when looking at the car.

Tom
I love the color combo...same as my previous 2010....I have a ingot with blue stripe 2014 now...so it is rare in a different way.

Car guys know the different in the cars. If is a gt500 with the painted sills and different rear end, probably has more "go." I get thumbs up all of the time, probably more so than the GB 2010. For the rest, I let the pedal do the talking :)

Users who are viewing this thread