Today I am proud to be a Minnesotan

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Couldn’t just beat the shit out of his old ass? ( not that I feel bad about it)

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Couldn’t just beat the shit out of his old ass? ( not that I feel bad about it)

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

huh? Why are you sticking up for the pedo?

You think a beat down is enough punishment for a guy that is a chronic molester of children?

Just trying to understand your train of thought on this…

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
This is why we are not a part of Canada. Brings a goddam tear to my eye.

Dems platform 2024 "Antler Control"

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
huh? Why are you sticking up for the pedo?

You think a beat down is enough punishment for a guy that is a chronic molester of children?

Just trying to understand your train of thought on this…
I mean just seems kind of random choice of weapon. What ever works, but there wasn't a stick around of something lol?

Read further into the article shovel involved too. If you have a shovel why whip out the antler? It's not funny but kind of makes you chuckle. Must be a Minnesota thing, don't ya know.

Last edited:

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
So now a father will miss his daughter growing up. I'm all for death penalty for these predators but to go and kill someone because of what you think they might do and sacrifice you being there for your family doesn't seem worth it. Now if he caught the guy trying something that's a different story.

Zemedici

Established Member
So now a father will miss his daughter growing up. I'm all for death penalty for these predators but to go and kill someone because of what you think they might do and sacrifice you being there for your family doesn't seem worth it. Now if he caught the guy trying something that's a different story.

Eh, fine line.

I’ve told my wife if we had kids and this sorta thing happened. Homies buried and I’ll take my 10.

It’s up to the dad to show their kid this evil never prevails. And that pops can still whoop some ass.

**** beating him up though, he’s catching some extra breathing holes. Reminds me of that story about the daughters abusive boyfriend / husband. Girls dad says touch her again I’ll kill you.

He ****ed around and found out

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Tell us you don't have kids without telling us.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Just saying that having both parents in the home is better than not. Part of the problems in our society stem from fathers not being part of a kids everyday life. For the dad to go find this pervert and kill him when nothing has been physically done to his daughter does not seem worth sacrificing himself and his influence in his daughters life.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Just saying that having both parents in the home is better than not. Part of the problems in our society stem from fathers not being part of a kids everyday life. For the dad to go find this pervert and kill him when nothing has been physically done to his daughter does not seem worth sacrificing himself and his influence in his daughters life.

In a time where the divorce rate is over 50% and the dude always gets the shaft... good luck with having a father around.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Death by moose antler sodomy.

reminds me of this cartel guy that got sodomized by another rival carter by a large branch…. the yelp/moan this guy made when they inserted about 2 feet of branch up his ass, was priceless! :ROFLMAO:

Zemedici

Established Member

A good father is a good father, whether separated by bars, 1000 miles, or even in the grave.

And i would 1000% sacrifice myself for my kids, and i don’t even have any. Imo that’s one of the reasons why you have kids, be a part of something larger than yourself. When you have children (at least to me) you then live for the child. Your life is your children. And I’ll be damned if someone hurts or attempts to hurt them.

Goes back to that **** around and find out analogy.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
The numbers on fathers in the house and out of the house tell the story. Fathers in the house is better than not. So statistical your statement is not true.

You can look it up and see. It's the way we were designed to be. Even when a father is gone working for long periods it's not as beneficial as having him in day to day life. I understand defend your family and in the face of real danger even giving your life is understandable.

Attachments

• NFIFatherAbsenceInfoGraphic.pdf
    71.7 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread