Today is a sad day for me (car got burned)

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
RIP to the gt5

Wish you the best of luck with insurance. It's been my experience, regardless of what kind of insurance it is, that they will do everything in their power to payout the lowest amount that they can. Be prepared to fight.

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
It sucks that you lost your car.
Was the truck owned by a Co. ?
Does your country allow law suits for property loss ? Maybe between insurance & a lawsuit, you could get enough money to get back in a Shelby,.................good luck !

Canson

Established Member
It sucks that you lost your car.
Was the truck owned by a Co. ?
Does your country allow law suits for property loss ? Maybe between insurance & a lawsuit, you could get enough money to get back in a Shelby,.................good luck !
I don't know if the truck was owned by a company , i only know that it had Polish licence plate.
I will update here how it goes with my Insurance and if the police finds any evidence.

Since i have full insurance it shouldn't be a problem to get my money back , only i don't know how much. Depends on their valuation for my car.

Skickat från min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
As Boogie Man stated in post #21, get ready to justify as honest a price as you can. Start a file. Dig up all your pics, maintenance records/slips, trophies, that you can find.

Also, look online at cars as close to yours as possible, in your area, and get their value. Got a Ford dealer in your area you know well? Talk to them.

Again, use those sources to justify what you'll need to replace your GT500. All you want is replacement, as close to what you had as you can get.

Good luck Canson!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow seeing that makes me sad. Sorry op, hopefully you make out good with the insurance company.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Hopefully insurance will also consider the costs incurred to get the car to Sweden. That had to be a small fortune. I'm assuming they don't sell gt500's over there?

**** Biden

Canson

Established Member
As Boogie Man stated in post #21, get ready to justify as honest a price as you can. Start a file. Dig up all your pics, maintenance records/slips, trophies, that you can find.

Also, look online at cars as close to yours as possible, in your area, and get their value. Got a Ford dealer in your area you know well? Talk to them.

Again, use those sources to justify what you'll need to replace your GT500. All you want is replacement, as close to what you had as you can get.

Good luck Canson!
That's exactly what I am doing right now , i have saved all history about my car and what has done to it. I am digging all files , pappers and receipt. Everything is documented.

Canson

Established Member
Hopefully insurance will also consider the costs incurred to get the car to Sweden. That had to be a small fortune. I'm assuming they don't sell gt500's over there?

**** Biden
It cost a lot of money to import cars like mine from USA to Sweden.

And the ones that are here are very few , especially the gt500. And mine is a -12 with Electronic Package , Performance Package and Recap Seats. It might be the only one in Sweden actually.

2020 GT00 with standard package cost 170 000$ here. That's without handling or track package.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those photos were sad to look at. Wow. The fact that the truck driver picked your "out of the normal" spot is weird, but I see it all the time. I purposely park a good distance from where the majority of people park and someone always seems to go out of their way to park right next to me. Not two spots away or something. Right next to me. I do hope you are treated fairly (financially) by your insurance company.

claybeatz

Established Member
Noooooo!!! I remember you were the one that convinced me to put borla ataks on my car... even after everyone told me not to.

Hang in there man, this will work out and you will find another

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry to hear. We take access to cars like this for granted here. It must hurt so much much more given how hard it was to get your car.

Users who are viewing this thread