Toledo Mustang Meet - 9/20/09

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
At Brondes Ford in Toledo.

Some guy posted on a local forum here about this show in Toledo. We are about 1 1/2 hours away and thinking of taking a group of Mustangs west to this show next month.
Have any of you guys from the MCT heard about this and are you planning on going?
Let me know.

Here is the link and the flyer he put out:

[ame=http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/showthread.php?p=275920#post275920]Toledo Mustang Meet - 9/20/09 - BuckeyeStangs Message Forums[/ame]

We are getting together in Toledo, Ohio with Brondes Ford Toledo (5545 Secor Rd Toledo, Ohio 43623) to have a "Mustang Meet" on Sunday Sept 20th 2009. The event will take place in the Brondes Ford Secor lot from 11am til 3pm. There will be a $10 donation to bring your car out and park. If you want to give more...GREAT! 100% of the proceeds from this event will go to benefit a charity known as "Susan's Smiles Of Happiness Sunshine Foundation, Inc". "Susan's Smiles" is an organization that helps to defer the cost of dental work for 150+ residents at The Sunshine Children's Home. There will be food from Little Caesars, a HotDog cart, pop and water, maybe a 50/50 raffle, maybe a DJ, and definetely LOTS OF MUSTANGS!

This isnt like the rest of the "car shows" that you have been to. That's not really what we were aiming for. There won't be any "best in show" "best in class" awards or anything like that. Just a bunch of people who have a great love of the Ford Mustang and want to get together to help out a great cause in the process. Think about how cool it will be to look over the Brondes Ford car lot and see a bunch of Mustangs all gathered together!

Make sure if you go to Brondes between now and then, you say "Thanks" for letting us have this at their lot.

There are a few thing that I and the others organizing this event ask of you:
1). THIS IS A MUSTANG ONLY. Sorry?
2). PLEASE RESPECT THE BRONDES FORD LOT. Clean up after yourself! The less work/mess we cause Brondes, the more likely they will be to allow us to do this again.
3). TELL EVERYBODY YOU KNOW THAT HAS A MUSTANG ABOUT THIS EVENT! Old, new, crappy, clean, stock, modified...whatever! The more Mustangs there the better!

Please feel free to post this info on ANY other Mustang site that you know about (Southeast Mich, Columbus, Cleveland, etc).

I will have more info on this event as the date draws closer. Please call my cell if you have any questions or ideas.

REMEMBER: TELL EVERYBODY YOU KNOW THAT HAS A MUSTANG ABOUT THIS EVENT! The more Mustangs there...the better!

Ford Dealer Toledo, New Used Cars Trucks, Brondes for more info about the location
MapQuest Maps:

Murph
(419)304-0573

attachment.php

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Intersting this isnt to far away from my house Ill put it on my calander.

Users who are viewing this thread