Tonight! One night only in Mexico

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Tonight.... Tonight..... Tonight....... One night only down in Mexico.

Run will be between a Very Stock C6 Z06 and........

A Procharged 04 Mach 1 5 speed.... The mach put down 480 at the wheels. Has a Procharger running 10 psi and supporting mods. 19 inch 2010 Shelby wheels with drag radials.

Who wins???? From the roll and from the dig...

The kicker????? This is all going down in the high mountain plains of Mexico! 6000+ Ft elevation.

Also trying to get an 03 cobra that is new in town in on the fun. Zinc Yellow Vert with Alaska plates if anyone knows it PM his contact info.

I will post up results tonight after it all goes down.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Do C6Z's do bad in high elevation? I'm still taking the Z though. I heard FI cars do better in higher elevation but shit I don't know. Anyway the last time I picked the Z it was against a surprisingly powerful cobra, and I wouldn't mind being surprised again by another 4V mustang. Get vids!!!!!!

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Do C6Z's do bad in high elevation? I'm still taking the Z though. I heard FI cars do better in higher elevation but shit I don't know. Anyway the last time I picked the Z it was against a surprisingly powerful cobra, and I wouldn't mind being surprised again by another 4V mustang. Get vids!!!!!!

Everything but turbos and spray are extremely effect by the high altitude. The Z is probably at 410-420 Hp at the wheels after drivetrain and altitude loss. I will see what they can round up for a camera.

I too picked the Z in that race lol Boy was i wrong.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Everything but turbos and spray are extremely effect by the high altitude. The Z is probably at 410-420 Hp at the wheels after drivetrain and altitude loss. I will see what they can round up for a camera.

I too picked the Z in that race lol Boy was i wrong.

So this race happened already?

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
who doesn't own a gopro?

I forget to turn mine on but it's still in the car.

edit: and I take the Z

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Well guys........

We met up and headed to Mexico. Upon arriving at our destination we pulled over onto a turn out on the side of the road to let any traffic by. 2 cars went past. After all traffic was by we pulled out onto the Mexican highway. Mach 1 in the right lane and the Z06 in the left. As soon as the Z pulled into the left lane, the last car that had went by slammed on it's brakes and turned into the middle of the road blocking both lanes. The lady driving it rolled down her window and held her phone out the window and proceeded to dial. I am assuming she was calling the Fereralies. The mach 1 slowly took off and the z06 pulled in behind it. As we slowly approached the lady we could see she was on the phone and she turned her car down the road and continued the same way as us going about 30. As soon as we found a place in the road wide enough to turn we both flipped around and headed back for the states. She flipped around as well and tried to catch up to us. She followed behind for a good 10 miles until we got back into the U S of A. We figured it best to reschedule for a time when the Federalies were not on the watch.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
stupid ****ing ignorant busy body!

.... this is why i ****ing hate Mexico!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Assuming you guys had all your insurance, ect in order, I would have pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the cops. When they go there I would have asked them what they wanted. You should have got her plate and called in a dui report on her lol

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
Assuming you guys had all your insurance, ect in order, I would have pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the cops. When they go there I would have asked them what they wanted. You should have got her plate and called in a dui report on her lol

hahaha

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
You didnt shoot her? Just another day in mexico...

LOL good thinking!

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Well guys........

We met up and headed to Mexico. Upon arriving at our destination we pulled over onto a turn out on the side of the road to let any traffic by. 2 cars went past. After all traffic was by we pulled out onto the Mexican highway. Mach 1 in the right lane and the Z06 in the left. As soon as the Z pulled into the left lane, the last car that had went by slammed on it's brakes and turned into the middle of the road blocking both lanes. The lady driving it rolled down her window and held her phone out the window and proceeded to dial. I am assuming she was calling the Fereralies. The mach 1 slowly took off and the z06 pulled in behind it. As we slowly approached the lady we could see she was on the phone and she turned her car down the road and continued the same way as us going about 30. As soon as we found a place in the road wide enough to turn we both flipped around and headed back for the states. She flipped around as well and tried to catch up to us. She followed behind for a good 10 miles until we got back into the U S of A. We figured it best to reschedule for a time when the Federalies were not on the watch.

Honestly I'm speechless. Thats just something I was NOT expecting lmao.

1FastFRC

Established Member
How about you pick a place where you don't have to block the road? Someplace more discrete?

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Honestly I'm speechless. Thats just something I was NOT expecting lmao.

Yeah it was crazy. lol hope we can maybe get a run in tonight before he has to go back out of town.

How about you pick a place where you don't have to block the road? Someplace more discrete?

She was the one blocking the road.
It is a long two lane staight away that heads into the mountains of Mexico. The straight away is about 2 miles long, 2 lanes and there is no roads that intersect. Pretty much a perfect spot to be. Except for the nosey lesbian in her subaru.

Users who are viewing this thread