Took out a 95 GT tonight.....

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
A guy I know from High School has been talking alot of trash about how his 95 GT w/ 5spd, Cat-Back, Chip, will smoke the Z... Well everytime I want to run him he ends up backing down..Well tonight I see him cruising down the main drag in the opposite direction...I cut a U-turn and take chase....I catch up to him and we both slowed to about a 30MPH roll.....I tell him now that he's out and about its about time we did this....He says alright.....I see the front of his car drop for a second and then lift up.... I dropped her in first, layed some rubber and was going....I barked second gear and just started putting lengths on him.....probably about 21/2 or 3 by the time I hit the top of 3rd and slowed back down.....He starts shaking his head saying I jumped the gun and what not, so I tell him ok we'll go from a stop, he agrees.....couple lights later we catch a red.... Light goes green, he goes...squealing the tires alittle....I rode the clutch out nice and smooth barely any wheelspin and kept up even through 1st gear, which is where us Camaro guys have nothing on a stang....Well once again I grab 2nd really hard, start pulling on him, by the time I hit 3rd I had about 1 car on him....I dropped her in third and just walked away like a bat out of hell....slowed down at about 85 and had 21/2 or 3 cars on him once again....he told me that the Camaro was no Ford and it was still slow but he had a nice grin on his face when saying it.....I told him if he wanted to hang with the big guys he had to get a new GT or a Cobra...He just smiled and told me that it would be nice.....

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Hmm intresting, but my calculations of Hp/tq/wind resistance multiplied by the street temperature, divided by weight of each driver.

3$8*34/.3432~^2X(343-34324)=X

My Calculations show the GT would have won.:lol: :thumbsup:

Nice kill.

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Well we will see how far GR8WHITE will pull on me in a week from today when I make it out to the track....Adam, I start out looking for the ricers which there is no shortage of, its just most of them don't want to race...I still don't understand why....I mean they have VTEC and everything.....:shrug:

StangD281

Established Member
My thoughts exactly on the VTEC theory....its almost like the "2-block" theory; they puss out to your face, then when you are two blocks away they begin the shit-talking & revving the fartcans yelling how they can take you down. Typical goof using Daddy's credit card to "beef up" that Civic!!

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
Originally posted by 02JSVT
Hmm intresting, but my calculations of Hp/tq/wind resistance multiplied by the street temperature, divided by weight of each driver.

Nice kill.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraDOHC
Well we will see how far GR8WHITE will pull on me in a week from today when I make it out to the track....Adam, I start out looking for the ricers which there is no shortage of, its just most of them don't want to race...I still don't understand why....I mean they have VTEC and everything.....:shrug:

Tony,

Try this... Put a fart can exhaust on with 22 inch wheels and 1/2 profile on the tires, then get some green neon lights for underneath and put some lovely large japanese letters across the hood. And the Big Red "R" on the back.

They will try to run you every time you see one:-D

Hulk

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by 02JSVT

Nice kill.
hahaha! gee... who could that be aimed at??

Nice kill..

Users who are viewing this thread