took the cobra to the track

ctgreddy

Established Member
awesome mph! deff has a bottom 10 in it as it sits with that mph, just a matter of getting it down.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Last edited:

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
Oops it was shown in the vid. That's what I get for watching it on my phone. Lol

I will say you had a better control of the go pedal then me the last time out. I am always to the floor even if I shouldn't.

93 pump but I have a th400 trans.
Quaker Birthday Fun Runs (Got power now!) - YouTube
solid run! yeah i'm more afraid of wheel hopping the irs to death than anything, thats a solid et., with the 4r75 i went a best of 10.4@139 on 93 leaving on the foot brake

ruthless

Established Member
Would have been better with out the 1 second burnout leaving the line. Lol The run prior to this a blew the throttlebody gasket and didn't have boost. Needless to say I had too much off the line that time and didn't ramp the boost in at all. I have since changed my wastegate spring and run co2 with an ams 500 boost controller so I can control my launch boost. I can start as low as 4psi or over 11psi off the 2step now.

MTBSully

Established Member
Oops it was shown in the vid. That's what I get for watching it on my phone. Lol

I will say you had a better control of the go pedal then me the last time out. I am always to the floor even if I shouldn't.

93 pump but I have a th400 trans.
Quaker Birthday Fun Runs (Got power now!) - YouTube

Car sounds so sick during the burnout. Whats your setup? (Turbo, BOV and wastegate). Sounds like the WG is vented to atmosphere?

ruthless

Established Member
Car sounds so sick during the burnout. Whats your setup? (Turbo, BOV and wastegate). Sounds like the WG is vented to atmosphere?

Thanks!
I am running a Tial BOV and wastegate. The wastegate is dumped out a short pipe right behind the radiator pointing down. Kit has custom forward facing headers with a 3.5 inch downpipe to a dual 3inch bassani racing exhaust.

Sorry to highjack.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread