Took the cover off the Death Eater for a quick shoot...

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
It's still under the cover waiting for a terminator motor and trans but I had to drive it for a few days while the Miata had a flat so I figured I'd pop a few light painted pictures of it :)

Meet2.jpg

Meet1.jpg

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Nice rides! Haven't seen the Death Eater in a while. I guess you've been playing with that Miata, huh. I'd love to have a Miata. NA or NB only though for me.

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
Love that first photo - looks badass. Miata looks great too epically with the much wider than stck wheels. You run both in auto cross or open track?

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Very nice..where in jersey did you take these

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Top 4 were at White Dotte Dairy bar in central/south Jersey and the last 2 are on the Philly art museum steps.

Nice rides! Haven't seen the Death Eater in a while. I guess you've been playing with that Miata, huh. I'd love to have a Miata. NA or NB only though for me.

Yeah, got the mx-5 in Feb. and it's been amazingly fun to build/toss around. MUCH better autocross car and a VERY rewarding car to drive, it really embodies the fact that light weight fixes everything, love it.

Love that first photo - looks badass. Miata looks great too epically with the much wider than stck wheels. You run both in auto cross or open track?

They're both sorta dual purpose right now, but the Miata is inherently a better autocross car and the Cobra a better track day car. Once the Cobra has the supercharged motor it'll be a bit too much power for autocross (anything over 400 is just impossible to put to the ground in 2nd gear) so it'll probably become more of a track day/road trip car.

Here's my Youtube channel where you can compare the Miata autocrossing to the Cobra, keep in mind they're both on the stickiest and widest street tires available and the Cobra is actually even more built than the Miata...

Ciotti Industries - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread