"Top Gear" bashes lightnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishAdam

Established Member
203Cree said:
I believe he actually owns one now. The lime green one they showed at the end of that segment.

Yep.

Richard Hammond owns a 68 Charger

0000C958-2639-1296-93AF80C328EC0000.jpg

Jeremy Clarkson owns a GT

clarkson_ford_gt.jpg

You guys need to see the whole series and not an isolated segment to get a feel for the programme and the way they treat everything.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I don't need to see the "whole series". I saw him bash the 2nd Gen L...
Or have you forgotten which forum you're in? THIS IS THE 2ND GENERATION LIGHTNING FORUM. A whole lot of Lightning owners saw that segment, and didn't appreciate the crap that was said and how the Lightning was driven etc.

F*ck jeremy clarkson...You shouldn't kiss his ass just because you're British. We're not bashing you Brits, maybe you just didn't pay attention to all of the smart assed comments concerning American "culture" that were made during the segment featuring the Lightning. He will always be a pompous jerk in my book. I'd really love to kick him in the balls and give him a knife hand to the throat.

Last edited:

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Mate

You DO need to see the whole series so you can take the segment on the L in context.
The whole schtick of the programme is that it is done irreverently.
If they test a French car, there's jokes about garlic and not bathing properly.
If it's an Italian car, there's usually something about 5 reverse gears.
Most recently, Clarkson is in trouble with the broadcasting authorities in the UK over a piece they did on a German car.
Clarkson said he was surprised that they hadn't made it with semaphore indicators and made "Nazi" salutes to demonstrate how they should work.
He also said that the car had a fan belt that would "last a 1000 years".
Yes, pretty purile I know but that's how the programe is.
In the piece on the L, it wouldn't have been the same if they taken it to the strip or just driven it down a motorway, would it?

I'm not kissing anyones arse for any reason. Clarkson made obvious mistakes in the piece regarding the GT engine and the RHD conversion vis a vis the quality.
For that, he is an idiot.

As for the rest, get a sense of humour :cryying:

203Cree

Established Member
Yeah, in all honestly they've made fun of all makes for their little quirks. I enjoyed the show. Wish they hadn't cancelled it.

And Adam, I believe he's sold the GT now.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
englishadam: "As for the rest, get a sense of humour :cryying: "

Clarkson makes "nazi" salutes, and you want us to "get a sense of humor"?
WTF????
How's this for humor: F*ck Off. LOL.

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Lots of comedy to be had from Ze Chermans.

They don't have a sense of humour either :-D

Merry Xmas

EnglishAdam

Established Member
nastynivek said:
Guess I just don't give a damn about your weird, pompous British humor...
So f*ck off.

Well obviously the Incest joke struck a bit of a nerve down your Hillbilly end of the world so I'd just like to apologise for that as well as any other offences that the Brits have caused over the years.

Glad that's cleared up :thumbsup:

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
EnglishAdam said:
Well obviously the Incest joke struck a bit of a nerve down your Hillbilly end of the world so I'd just like to apologise for that as well as any other offences that the Brits have caused over the years.

Glad that's cleared up :thumbsup:

Eat shit and die. We should've let the Germans run right through your pansy assed country back in WWII. Maybe you and that c*cksucker clarkson would have never been born. You f*cking piece of shit.

Last edited:

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Charming.

All that after I apologised as well :rolleyes:
I've had enough of this now because all you do is come back with profane language rather than a classy insult. No fun at all.

Oh, btw, say Hi to your sister for me when you are in bed together tonight, playing her a few tunes on your Banjo. :p

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
EnglishAdam said:
Charming.

All that after I apologised as well :rolleyes:
I've had enough of this now because all you do is come back with profane language rather than a classy insult. No fun at all.

Oh, btw, say Hi to your sister for me when you are in bed together tonight, playing her a few tunes on your Banjo. :p

Screw you and your pompous apologies. You haven't had enough of me Boy. Too bad the profanity hurts your little feelings. Get over it you sensitive little bitch. BTW, Say Hi to your boyfriend tonight while he's bangin' your arsehole after the two of you leave the local pub. Since your british women are too ugly to have sex with. LOL.
Come on over here for a visit, so I can make you can squeal like a pig. I imagine I'd have to violate you with a baseball bat in order to make you squeal, you know, with your arsehole being worn out by your boyfriend and all...

Do yourself a favor and pull your head out of your "arse".

Do you like my humor now???? If not, you'll get used to it.

BTW, you're right,...I'm the most "charming" mofo you'll ever get a chance to meet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread