Top Gear: Ferrari FXX lap

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
They took it off the list because the car is NOT street legal. The tires are not the reason it's not street legal, it's everything else about the car. The list is for Street cars only. Google Aston Martin DB9-R and check out it's time like 3 years ago! I think it did a 1.16 something, but was taken off due to it being a race car.

Amazing vehicle though! I got a ride in one over in Sweden at a Ferrari track day, SICK car.

Did you watch the episode AFTER the episode shown above? The episode where Jeremy SPECIFICALLY states that the FXX is off the list SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF ITS TIRES?

Now. Read my post again. I KNOW that that FXX is a track-only car, HENCE:

carrrnuttt said:
I'd understand if they took it off because it's actually a dedicated track car, and not expected to be a road car.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, since I know English is not your first language, but pay attention to the gist of what your quoting, before you comment on it, next time.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Mike ran a great time but ultimately it is not a road legal car due to the tires, therefore it cannot be on the board. Same for DBR9 and the Caparo T1....

The board is for street legal cars that someone could buy and drive down the A3, not cars that can do nothing but run on the track.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Mike ran a great time but ultimately it is not a road legal car due to the tires, therefore it cannot be on the board. Same for DBR9 and the Caparo T1....

The board is for street legal cars that someone could buy and drive down the A3, not cars that can do nothing but run on the track.

Actually they took the Caparo off because it wouldn't clear a speedbump. It is streetlegal, just not practical. Well I should say it would be street legal except everyone that drives one dies.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Actually they took the Caparo off because it wouldn't clear a speedbump. It is streetlegal, just not practical. Well I should say it would be street legal except everyone that drives one dies.

Yea the speed bump thing, I always thought that was kind of dumb because the Pagani Zonda S can't get out of a parking garage....

Users who are viewing this thread