Top Gear

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
This week is the episode for the GT500 on Top Gear UK, however the next weeks episode feature the Focus ST, so stay tuned for that.

Also the show "Fifth Gear" features it in its first episode of the new season....

for those who want to see those now head over to : finalgear.com and you can watch both. Just thought you guys would want to know

:beer:

662HP631TQ

Established Member
Do you mean another GT500 episode? I already watched one where the guy raced his buddies, him in a 2013 GT500 and his buddies on public transportation. That came out last week. Is there another one coming out?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Do you mean another GT500 episode? I already watched one where the guy raced his buddies, him in a 2013 GT500 and his buddies on public transportation. That came out last week. Is there another one coming out?

No. This was specifically geared to the Focus ST guys. I mentioned the GT500 episode because they air one week later in america.

2011V6Stang

Established Member
Just watched the TG episode with the ST vs. the other 2 cars.

They really didn't like the ST's handling. Every other test I've seen, the ST was commended for it's handling? :shrug:

Those darn Brit's ...

Users who are viewing this thread