Top Gun 2020

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I know this was posted a few months back, but didn’t see this trailer. I’m all in on this one.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
If there isn’t a Highway to the Danger Zone somewhere in this movie, I might rage.

Otherwise, will watch for entertainment reasons.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw the trailer somewhere else and it's definitely on my list of "must sees"!!
It's gonna be good!

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I agree that he's a tiny man but he's no bitch. I give him mad props for doing all of his own stunts. Some of the things he's done are nuts and he prepares for roles like no other. He's clearly a lunatic though at the highest thetan level.

Tom Cruise is a bitch ass garden gnome. Iron Eagle was better.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I agree that he's a tiny man but he's no bitch. I give him mad props for doing all of his own stunts. Some of the things he's done are nuts and he prepares for roles like no other. He's clearly a lunatic though at the highest thetan level.
I heard the next mission impossible might have a scene in space in which he would fly up and basically do what the redbull jump guy did

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
TC might be a weirdo Scientologist but he makes some bad ass movies. This one just has me thinking the corny factory might be on 10+... don’t get me wrong, first movie was great... in 1986.... new one will certainly have female pilots.... maybe even a LGBT character or two..... I may sound harsh, but most new movies are so bad that way.....
I’ll see it anyway though.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
TC might be a weirdo Scientologist but he makes some bad ass movies. This one just has me thinking the corny factory might be on 10+... don’t get me wrong, first movie was great... in 1986.... new one will certainly have female pilots.... maybe even a LGBT character or two..... I may sound harsh, but most new movies are so bad that way.....
Well there are female fighter pilots in real life so that's fine, Maverick is still the lead

merkyworks

Established Member
Well there are female fighter pilots in real life so that's fine, Maverick is still the lead

Well there is some sort of female character cause they show her in the preview.
Annotation 2019-09-19 093637.png

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I bet there is a character that plays Goose's son. There is a milisecond shot of a guy that looks just like goose, and if you remember, he had just became a daddy right before he died.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Wont bother me, one of the Thunderbirds is a woman... there's a few F35 pilots out there who came from the kitchen too. As long as the don't try and make a look at us spectacle over it

If she gets naked I’m game for all kind if spectacle-ing...

Users who are viewing this thread