TopCoat

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Never heard of it...I also don't see much chatter about it on the online detailing forums I am on and what I did find says it's gimmicky. And it's extremely pricing. I think it's BS, and they are targeting social media/forums in order to sell with their 'wow' factor, but that's my opinion!

Save your money and buy a 'real' brand/tested been used before.

Coosawjack

Established Member
I checked Amazon Reviews too and nobody had much good to say about it.......high priced but seems to work OK!!:rolleyes:

My neighbor just got his '32 Ford Tudor Hot Rod back from the body guy and is gonna try some on it soon......I'll report his results!! ;)

96gt02

Established Member
I use it and like it but agree it's overpriced unless you wait for a really good deal and buy a gallon

08mojo

Established Member
I've been happy with this sealant from Optimum:
Optimum Opti-Seal

It leaves the paint glossy and slick and takes 10-15 minutes to cover the whole car. Wipe on, and that's it (assuming you don't apply too much, then you have to do a quick wipe with a towel to get rid of the excess).

I'm assuming it's to F11.

Cody B

Yes, and have been regularly using it for my Ford Fiesta ST. They work perfect,especially on dark colors, hides micro-scratches and gives a crystal clear shine. And they are worth the value for which they are priced at!

Users who are viewing this thread