tork tech gt dyno vid!

superstang01

Established Member
Tork tech eaton 2v - YouTube

made 405rwhp and 425rwtq! Maxed out my svt focus pump so il need to order up a BAP and head back to the dyno again!

Also my iats were 142 at idle after my runs. Not exactly sure what they were during the runs though. Any advice on getting the IATs down would be appreciated!

TClark22

Established Member
gears? looked like a super short pull

good numbers though!

and not much you can do about IATs on a roots. does meth work with roots?

CameronVic

Established Member
Meth works with anything! Spray some washer fluid at it! Please don't tell me that's a stock bottom end. Because if it is, that's on borrowed time!

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Nice numbers man.

As far as being on barrowed time, well I've been at close to 400rwhp for about 6 or 7 years and still running strong.

TClark22

Established Member
Because if it is, that's on borrowed time!

ummmm no. I have beat the shit out of mine at 400rwhp for 5-6 years. and 40k miles

If it was making 450 i might say borrowed time...but even then as long as the tune is spot on i wouldn't worry

turnpike_cruise

4.10's FTMFW
Established Member
That is pretty sweet. Later this year when I take mine back to the dyno shop, I would like to get a vid of it.

X2 on the exhaust. Sounds good.

BrokeFourSix

Established Member
killer chiller? installed one on a buddys car and his stay around 115 on a hot ass day, something to try! why not just do 03-04 tanks with focus pumps instead of the bap? just a thought

what other mods do you have other than the torque tech? sounded like it hit peak power quickly unlike the other videos ive seen

superstang01

Established Member
killer chiller? installed one on a buddys car and his stay around 115 on a hot ass day, something to try! why not just do 03-04 tanks with focus pumps instead of the bap? just a thought

what other mods do you have other than the torque tech? sounded like it hit peak power quickly unlike the other videos ive seen

Just full exhaust and 3:73s

cinch1985

Established Member
Awesome numbers. Switch over to e85 if you can and those temps won't matter as much. Mine made 530/580 and my temps started at 140.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice numbers! Should be interesting to see what your new numbers are when you return after fixing your fuel issue.

Users who are viewing this thread