Torque app Pids, fpdc & inj dc...

LS1toSVT

Established Member
Did some brief searching but maybe I'm using the wrong key words bc I'm coming up empty. I have the paid torque app but cant seem to view my fuel or injector duty cycle. I stumbled across someone saying the early 03 cobras ecu doesn't see those parameters, is that true? Does someone have the pids for those so I can try it out?

Thanks.

FortLewisCobra

Established Member
I believe those are under the preloaded PIDs for Fords. Go to manage PIDs add predefined set and select ford/powerstroke.

LS1toSVT

Established Member
Thanks but I already did that. The pids show on my list but the data stays blank. Any one else have this issue? How else can I check my fpdc or injector duty cycle?

pimpdout98gt

bigdog
Established Member
LS1toSVT said:
Thanks but I already did that. The pids show on my list but the data stays blank. Any one else have this issue? How else can I check my fpdc or injector duty cycle?
Not to hijack your thread but I wanted to ask does this app and everything that goes with it really work? What type of datalogging is it similar too? Is is real world and can it really be beneficial or just something cool to look at. Thank you

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

LS1toSVT

Established Member
So the YDH0 pcm can't show me the fpdc or injector duty cycle? So how can I check my fuel system to know if I'm close to maxing it out? The previous owner mentioned the fpdc to me, how could he have seen it? Do I have to check the actual voltage at the fpdm?

mi03cobra

Established Member
I know this is not the response youre looking for, but you can come up with a pretty good idea based on mods. Also, it cost me 125$ for a guy to throw it on the dyno for 3 pulls just so I had a starting point to work with.

Last edited:

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
So the YDH0 pcm can't show me the fpdc or injector duty cycle? So how can I check my fuel system to know if I'm close to maxing it out? The previous owner mentioned the fpdc to me, how could he have seen it? Do I have to check the actual voltage at the fpdm?

Yeah it sux that you can't log inj duty cycle, but you can log things like pressure drop accross the injector and voltage etc. I'm not sure, but I think you can still log fuel pump duty cycle, but I can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread