TPS Brake Upgrade Kits-Free Shipping

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
When building up a car most people do it backwards by adding more HP to their vehicles while doing nothing for their existing brakes or suspension. We have now put together a great package for anyone who wants to improve their braking system starting at only $549! Each one these components where chosen because they offer real world improvements to your braking.

Click here to place your order
TPS Stage 2 Brake Upgrade Kits

TPS Stainless Steel Brake Lines-Helps firm up brake pedal feel and reduce brake fade.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads-Provides much better clamping force and bite than stock brake pads. These pads are quiet when installed properly. They are also not very dusty.
Motul Brake Fluid-Long considered the BEST brake fluid on the market.
TPS Brake Rotors-Best rotors for under $400 and suitable for track use. Designed to help cooling and brake fade.

Stage 2 Brake Upgrade Package-from $549.99 w/ Free Shipping!
-TPS Brake Rotors of your choice (slotted, cross drilled/ slotted, and slotted/ Dimpled
-TPS Stainless Steel Brake Lines
-Hawk HPS Front & Rear Brake Pads
-Motul Brake Fluid-3 Pints

stage2_2_1_1.jpg

tpsstage2c_1_2_3_1_2.jpg

Last edited:

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
fuuureaker i need these in my life like asap.....

can you tell me what the weight on the slotted and dimpled rotors are compared to stock???

Last edited:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
fuuureaker i need these in my life like asap.....

can you tell me what the weight on the slotted and dimpled rotors are compared to stock???

The weight is the same as stock... only way to reduce rotor weight is to use a 2 piece rotor OR use LESS material on the same size rotor which is NOT a good idea.:nonono:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
can you get carbotech pads? I only want slotted rotors and carbotech bobcat 1521 pads

Users who are viewing this thread