TR6 Plug Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsantana91

Established Member
04 cobra miss at idle

Hey guys I hate to revive this from the dead but I need help. Since I bought the cobra I been having a low rpm/ idle miss and bucking. It came with the stock plugs I switched them over to the TR6s gapped at 35 that was no help. Next I closed the gap to 32 with some help but it didn't get rid off all my issues. My current plug is the TR6ix at 28 and I still have the low rpm miss and bucking. With my current tune I've noticed that with the tr6 plugs gapped at 35 the car runs lean the tip is white if I close the gap to 32 it runs a little rich at idle. And now with the tr6ix plugs gapped at 28 the car runs rich at WOT. My mods are BBK CAI, catted X pipe, 2.9 pulley. I've had the car checked by a mechanic and everything is working fine and there's no vacuum leaks. My question is what can I do next? The car pulls strong and I can definitely feel that with the tr6ix plugs it revs smoother. I am thinking of installing the tr6ix plugs with a gap of 30 next? If someone could please help me I'd appreciate it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread