WANTED: TR6060 or T56 magnum XL

05roush0090

Established Member
Looking to upgrade from my stock TR3650. If you have a TR6060 or T56 magnum XL you are looking to part with send me a message. I will be also looking for crossmember, shifter and driveshaft.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I have a T56 Magnum XL freshly rebuilt for sale. Just the transmission. Came out of a 2013 GT500 that swapped to a auto..

05roush0090

Established Member
I would definitely be Interested if you had the drive shaft with it. Everywhere I have checked they are 6-8 weeks out on the driveshaft for the T56 magnum xl.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I would definitely be Interested if you had the drive shaft with it. Everywhere I have checked they are 6-8 weeks out on the driveshaft for the T56 magnum xl.
I don't have the driveshaft man I'm sorry it was reused with the new transmission

05roush0090

Established Member
I have a TR6060 with a DSS one piece.
Just seen your post. I am currently trying to work a deal with a guy 3hrs away on a t56 magnum xl. If that falls through I may try to get with you.
What can you tell me about your trans and driveshaft? Year it’s from, miles, what all you selling with it as well as price and location. Hoping to not deal with shipping as it’s outrageous lately.

HKusp

Established Member
I am in Baltimore County MD. TR6060 with a DSS one piece and a CHE trans brace. The trans shifted fine, I have the McLeod RXT clutch too if you would want that for extra of course. It currently has an MGW Gen 1 shifter on it. You can see most of my mods in my signature. The car had 114k miles on it when I bought it. I put 58k miles on it until I totaled it at 161,777. I tracked the car once (1 pass) when it had the original supercharger and a smaller pulley. It probably was at less than 530rwhp then. The rest was street driving. It obviously was daily driven, everything was smooth and working well right up until I hit the guard rail in June...

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a DSS Carbon fiber driveshaft for an XL and stock 8.8.
I swapped to a Strange CJ 9” but kept the XL.
Shaft is like new.
Also have a new XL swap crossmember in wrapper.
The Magnum XL is awesome,
-J

Fast Willy

Established Member
I just posted a New not rebuilt one and its built up with all the goodies for sale

Users who are viewing this thread