Track day gone horribly wrong....

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Meth injection is the single dumbest mod anyone does. It causes way more issues than good. Only case it should be used on, is race car. People drive cars around the banks own with tunes on them that are dependent on meth for the more boost/timing, it always amazes me.
meth injection for road course? LOL. honestly the last thing an average driver needs is more power when driving a Z. If he's running meth, hes probably a track noob.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
OP, what track is that? Looks like a bunch of ricers, specially that dumb ass in the white subaru. We have a ton of those here in the bay area. But luckily they dont go to laguna seca or sonoma much.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like you’re lucky to be alive after your first track day. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

The second video is unreal. If you get passed by a Fiat 500! and what looks to be a Honda Civic! at the same time!!! You should prob not be on the track in the first place and def not try to take the position back on a corner. That video is mind blowingly awesome! Holy shit man!

Last edited:

TERMN8U

Established Member
I live right next to Mosport race track And I can tell you from personal experience, these Chinese ****ing assholes pull in there with their GT3 RS Porsches, BMW M cars with matching sneakers and shit, then proceed to go out on the truck and drive like complete ****ing morons. Their parents given these cars and they have no respect for anything else that anybody else purchases.
They are the worst drivers you’ve ever seen in your life.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I'm betting it was to keep iat's down since it was a c7z.
I post in CF and the best thing you can do for engine and trans temps is replacing the bumper where there are openings in the front. That, bigger radiator, 17+ lid that increases intercooler, etc. I havent heard of them running meth for road course work.

Bruno's Track Thread: LG Cooling + Custom Aux Rad results - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

The track org that hosts the event needs better management. Point by only when passing, slow cars stick to the right or outside of racing line, etc. Looks like a bunch of rookie shit heads in slow cars. LOL
But really tho, it should be better managed. I understand the rich chinese thing, we have that here and in socal. Only way to keep them out is to ban them for being shit heads.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I post in CF and the best thing you can do for engine and trans temps is replacing the bumper where there are openings in the front. That, bigger radiator, 17+ lid that increases intercooler, etc. I havent heard of them running meth for road course work.

Bruno's Track Thread: LG Cooling + Custom Aux Rad results - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

The track org that hosts the event needs better management. Point by only when passing, slow cars stick to the right or outside of racing line, etc. Looks like a bunch of rookie shit heads in slow cars. LOL
But really tho, it should be better managed. I understand the rich chinese thing, we have that here and in socal. Only way to keep them out is to ban them for being shit heads.
Damn that's a ton of work but the right way to do it vs meth.

Tunedprt91

Established Member

I never said it was the correct way lol. I know all about the c7z issues so that was my best guess on why they were running meth.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow,...sounds like a great day at the track. lol

Users who are viewing this thread