Traction Control Bypass ... The Black Box II

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
I have 6 available at a GP price of $55.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 via regular mail. overnight and priority extra. I accept paypal, mo, or checks. This is my own device, you see I am a mad scientist at heart. You won't be disappointed, I am not a vendor or dealer but a enthusiast just like you with a nak for electronics. I have a personal experience with this annoying and dangerous Ford traction Control and I am sure you have more stories to tell. Check out the link below for info and pics. I will have more just as soon as I am able.

http://web.rbnet.com/~mikeday/tcbypass1.htm

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Looks good, but $55? I think I've seen some from like PonyExpress Performance or somebody like that for like $30-35, I think.

TPOC

Established Member
Originally posted by T3 Cobra
I have 6 available at a GP price of $55.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 via regular mail. overnight and priority extra. I accept paypal, mo, or checks. This is my own device, you see I am a mad scientist at heart. You won't be disappointed, I am not a vendor or dealer but a enthusiast just like you with a nak for electronics. I have a personal experience with this annoying and dangerous Ford traction Control and I am sure you have more stories to tell. Check out the link below for info and pics. I will have more just as soon as I am able.

http://web.rbnet.com/~mikeday/tcbypass1.htm

Does it come with instructions? --Nevermind...looked on your site after I posted :loser: Where do you normally mount it?

Last edited:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Yes it comes with complete instructions and diagram. You can mount it anywhere in the cavity underneath the radio.

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTVenom
Looks good, but $55? I think I've seen some from like PonyExpress Performance or somebody like that for like $30-35, I think.

Thanks for the info,
Didn't realize someone else is making the same thing. There price is $59.99.

My circuit started last December after a near collision in my 2001 Cobra. I thought I had turned off the t/c but I pushed the button to soon when it was still testing itself. I don't have that problem anymore. Maybe a short video showing it in operation??

FlashSVT

Established Member
but IMHO almost $60 is way too much for a convenience part
I agree . . .

T3, You can always help the Cobra community (instead of trying to make a buck off it) by explaining how it’s made so us do-it-our-selfers can save some dough. See Postban's generosity for details . . .

Last edited:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by FlashSVT
I agree . . .

T3, You can always help the Cobra community (instead of trying to make a buck off it) by explaining how it’s made so us do-it-our-selfers can save some dough. See Postban's generosity for details . . .

On this item I can't, it is a group effort that helped design, build and test.

I have given much input to the forum for months now and have also learned alot.

As soon as I get it done I am submitting what I learned and an easier way to press off the stock pulley ... coming soon
:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread