Traction Control Light Stays On

stangin

Established Member
Has anyone installed a Diablo chip and had the traction control light say on? I installed the new KB tune and 55 lb injectors last night and now the traction control light stays on, any thoughts?

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Sounds like your chip is programmed to keep TC off all the time. If you don't want this, let the tuner know.

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
I think he means the green T/C light on the dash (not the orange one on the button) -- or not =) I heard that it's possible to permanently program the T/C to off (so the little orange light is always on) but not possible to make it "start" off (so you're able to turn it on) with just a chip.

~Berj

umustdv8

Established Member
I have the Diablosport chip and your chip has the TC disabled. I have it this way too. I asked for it to be disabled though.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by stangin
Has anyone installed a Diablo chip and had the traction control light say on? I installed the new KB tune and 55 lb injectors last night and now the traction control light stays on, any thoughts?
Mine stays on :). I sent it back a couple weeks ago and told Patrick to disable tract control, turn of max speed limiter, bump rev limit to 7k and disable rear o2's.

stangin

Established Member
Re: Re: Traction Control Light Stays On

Originally posted by Shadowgray03
Mine stays on :). I sent it back a couple weeks ago and told Patrick to disable tract control, turn of max speed limiter, bump rev limit to 7k and disable rear o2's.

Yes, this is exactly what I had done as well except I did not mention anything about the TC.. I can not turn it back on, it just stays lit all the time no matter what. I just was hoping there was nothing wrong with the chip.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Traction Control Light Stays On

Originally posted by stangin
Yes, this is exactly what I had done as well except I did not mention anything about the TC.. I can not turn it back on, it just stays lit all the time no matter what. I just was hoping there was nothing wrong with the chip.
Nope, unfortunatly I dont think if it is disabled in the chip that it can be used at all.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Traction Control Light Stays On

Originally posted by Shadowgray03
Nope, unfortunatly I dont think if it is disabled in the chip that it can be used at all.
correct...this is the way mine is too.

Users who are viewing this thread