Traded in the Cobra...got parts now....

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
bultaco370 said:
isnt it a mint 1 owner, low mile, totally stock muscle car! just driven on sundays by a little old lady! LOL

Ohh yeah...its a virgin 03 alright. Told rick he should leave the 11.47 timeslip in the owners manual.

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Isnt it a little late in the ball game chuck lol?
was talkin about the cobra....Ricks new ride is super nice...high class. Now he truly represents the pimpness!!!

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
He put my stock radio back in. Only thing left on that car is my Bassani catback, a CAI, and a Pro 5.0 shifter.

whippleblown03

Established Member
ChuckysSVT said:
He put my stock radio back in. Only thing left on that car is my Bassani catback, a CAI, and a Pro 5.0 shifter.
try the link again! i was joking around! it a picture of a v-6 stang at the same dealership!

whippleblown03

Established Member
holy shi# rick you did get $6000+ for all your mods not counting the ones you traded me for the stock blower! wow its amazing how much cash we put in these cars! if anyone else trades in there car they should pull all mods also! dealer wont give you any more for them! got anything left to sell?

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I dont think I have anything left to sell, just need to collect and get parts out to the local people who claimed them

Rick

mustangmaniac4l

Grand Poobah SVT Poster
Established Member
So here's my confusion on this. Rick, you said it was b/c of the gas prices, but doesn't your wife have the VW and then there's the Alero or whatever it is? Hmm...I would think the Alero is better on gas than the Cobra and you could keep it parked. Or did the wife just get hip to all the diaper money you were spending? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread