Traded in the Cobra...got parts now....

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
You got a lot of confusion then......the alero only gets 25 to the gallon , the new car gets 29 and it runs smoother....

rick

mustangmaniac4l

Grand Poobah SVT Poster
Established Member
I guess I do? So then, what's the Alero for? I would figure it gets better gas mileage than your Cobra did. Besides you were driving that one to work before anyway. Hmmm...I guess I'm really confused. I didn't realize 4 mpg made that much of a difference? I would say it's hardly a noticable difference. Face it! The wife got hip to the money spending :cuss: and said either the Cobra goes or I go! LOL!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
That TL is 70 cheaper a month fools...as well as insurance. Dont worry, I have an 87 GT that will walk you Rob, and its stock.......lol

BTW, wife doesnt see the money, chuck can testify to that....

mustangmaniac4l

Grand Poobah SVT Poster
Established Member
Rick, I could care less if you have an 87 GT that will "rock" me. I don't have penis envy :banana: so I'm cool like that. But hey! Whatever makes you feel like a man! You do it! :shrug: Oh, and by the way. Let me know when you'll be selling the house. Maybe we can all get some good deals on some new furniture and stuff too! :D I got dibs on the washer and dryer! :rockon:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
What, are you going to learn how to do laundry....

I know you could care less, thats why I keep flipping you the crap back.... :burn:

Anyways, i will see you guys around, and I am still here to help out.....everyone but Rob....JK

rick

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
LOL...WTF w/ tearin up Rick. Last I checked he still ran the fastest times and posted the biggest numbers in the west. Post up some decent times..than talk some sh!t...

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
If you dish it out dont cry when you get some back! I remember when Rick didnt have enough. Heck that was only 2 weeks ago!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I also wanted to say you can drive,...as some of us found out in Kent one night! :beer:

PM me on the tuning stuff. I'm thinking of that route but I have a small prob. A woman!

Users who are viewing this thread