Trans Am!

LightningLou

Established Member
Not feeling the taillights or exhaust tips at all... Plus the falcon beak front bumper looks ridiculous. Does it come with a free mullet and a case of icehouse too? I'm sure the same customers that buy Hennesey's cars will be all over this though...

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
It would peak my interest more if it had a traditional Indian between the frame rails.

Not legal of course, but one can dream.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love the engine. Like the rear, sans the vertical twin exhaust tips. Do not like the front end. They will sell all 50 of them.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I like old school, so I like this.

Me too....I don't just like old school but I am old too....lol.....I am an old school Pontiac fan after owning a 69 GTO Judge and a 72 Formula 400 Firebird. Always liked those 70-73 455 SD Trans Am's. The 69 Tran Am was nice as well.

Recon

Established Member
Nice. Wish Pontiac was still around. Loved their cars.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Isn't this basically the same version of the pontiac we've been seeing that will never happen since the Camaro came back?

ShaneCobra74

Established Member
I think its design base should have derived from the 70 T/A 455, but its still pretty cool. If you have the money, now is a good era to be an American muscle car geek.... unlike 1981-1983, lol. Hellcats, Demons, GT 350s, GT 500s, GMs creations... lots of 'off the showroom' high HP these days.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Meh, GM needs to get away from the look of the 69 Camaro that they were trying to bring back. This style T/A was never based off that body style back in the day so why keep it now? I think if they make a car like that it should be its own new design.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I'm not digging those exhaust tips. And the interior is terrible! They should've used the ZL1's interior with all the alcantara and whatnot.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
They kind of had to go with what GM gave them, it is hard to design a car around another cars shape and make it look just right. Kevin Morgan was the original designer but i think they used someone different on this model.
It is different for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread