Menzerna Powerfinish / PFW / Makita
Menzerna PO85D
M21 Sealant
Collinite 476
Optimum Spray Wax
Black Wow on all trim followed up with 303 Aerospace Protectant
Simple Green on the engine and protected with 303
Meguiar's Hyper Dressing on the tires and 303
Wheels were washed with P21S and EZ Detail Wheel Brush and polished with Blue Magic
Stoner's Invisible Glass

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2108-1.jpg

TRBO VNM

thanks Jason. it does look great. I was concerned about the scratches from the stray cat that found a home in my garage. I am very happy you were able to get them out and I won't need paint work. the orange really looks nice and deep now and swirl marks are gone and everything. now I just need to get a few of the products you used (black wow, 303, that spray wax, etc)

yeah, the wheel lip had a little bubble pop up in the chrome, so I had to take it off and send it back to be redone. should have it back this week. I also need to put the passenger wheel liner back in since the turbo install is done.

thanks again. :beer:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
You went from wool to a finishing polish?

I did Dan, and that's the advantage of using Powerfinish. It really finishes down flawless and you can jump to the finishing polish. Don't be scared to try it!

thanks Jason. it does look great. I was concerned about the scratches from the stray cat that found a home in my garage. I am very happy you were able to get them out and I won't need paint work. the orange really looks nice and deep now and swirl marks are gone and everything. now I just need to get a few of the products you used (black wow, 303, that spray wax, etc)

yeah, the wheel lip had a little bubble pop up in the chrome, so I had to take it off and send it back to be redone. should have it back this week. I also need to put the passenger wheel liner back in since the turbo install is done.

thanks again. :beer:

Thanks J!

Beautiful car!

Understatement!

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
jason you never fail to impress, great work!

Users who are viewing this thread