Trey Parker and Matt Stone save Casa Bonita!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
'South Park' creators buying quirky Colorado restaurant Casa Bonita

Way to go guys!

U.M.

CartmanCasaBonita.jpg

noco5.0

Established Member
It's kind of in the hood along Colfax Ave west of downtown Denver. They will probably turn it into some sort of South Park themed restaurant which will make it a tourist attraction . It might help revitalize a pretty crappy area.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been there. Food is really bad, worse than frozen burritos, worse than airplane burritos, if ski chalets served burritos it would be worse than those. But the divers and various shows were a sight to behold while choking down cat food burritos.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
When my sister and brother in law lived in Lakewood my mom and I checked it out for shits and giggles. Terrible food, north of 6 it gets sketchey quick but it was a unique experience.

Seems like everything in Belmar on Wadsworth is getting plowed over and new buildings going up (like in and out.) Hopefully it spreads north.
All this new construction kept taking out the power and internet to our store in the Fairfield commons shopping mall by 1st and Wadsworth. Been a huge pain in my ass most of this year.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I looked it up. The food there makes Taco Bell look like a 5 Star joint.
The place went down hill years ago as the surrounding area deteriorated. Matt & Trey have both publicly stated they plan on remodeling and addressing the quality of the food. I'll definitely check it out next time I pass through.

U.M.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The place went down hill years ago as the surrounding area deteriorated. Matt & Trey have both publicly stated they plan on remodeling and addressing the quality of the food. I'll definitely check it out next time I pass through.

U.M.

Well now I want some utility tacos.

rborden

Established Member
I've been there. Food is really bad, worse than frozen burritos, worse than airplane burritos, if ski chalets served burritos it would be worse than those. But the divers and various shows were a sight to behold while choking down cat food burritos.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

Supposedly the new owners plan to address the quality of the food.

What’s sad is it is so incredibly difficult to screw up Mexican food.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
We went on a family road trip back in the early 80s. We stopped in Denver to visit friends of the family and they took us there. For a 10 year old, it was pretty awesome. We had a table in perfect view of the cliff divers. Good memories, I'm glad they are saving it.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
It's kind of in the hood along Colfax Ave west of downtown Denver. They will probably turn it into some sort of South Park themed restaurant which will make it a tourist attraction . It might help revitalize a pretty crappy area.
Sodosopa!

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
As a native Coloradan <sp?>, it’s cool to see quite a few SVTPers that have been there.

Hopefully they turn it into something that it always should have been. Maybe they’ll serve Chocolate Salty Balls along with the Sopaipillas (the only good food they currently serve)

Users who are viewing this thread