Established Member
14,500 TAKES IT!

engine:
Stegemeier Stage IV Ported Eaton
2.76 Upper
Billetflow Idler set
LFP head cooling mod (800 miles)
Aluminum intercooler Resivour
Big ass heat exchanger & radiator (not sure of brand)
Steeda CAI
Twin Ford GT Fuel Pumps
Brand New Duralast Gold Top
Mobile 1 800 miles ago

t-56:
Ram steel flywheel (800 miles)
26 spline input shaft (800 miles)
26 spline Spec stage 3 (800 miles)
Spec Pressure plate
Aluminum driveshaft
Ford TOB & pilot bearing (800 miles)
new fluid @ time of clutch replacement

Rear end:
Ford 8.8" SRA
carbon fiber clutch packs (800 miles)
Moser 31 spline axles (800 miles)
3 1/2" extended studs (800 miles)
3.55 ring and pinion (inspected for wear 800 miles ago - looked perfect)
filled with Royal Purple

Suspension:
H&R lowering springs
bilstein's up front

Exhaust:
MAC prochamber
Bassani CB w/ flows welded in

Interior:
Steeda Tri-ax
JVC DVD player/touch screen
Speed of Sound A-pillar Pod (800 miles)
Auto meter narrow band (800 miles)
auto meter Boost/Vacuum Gauge (800 miles)

Not installed:
Kenne Bell BAP
FRPP #80s

Price: 16,500 <--without uninstalled parts

I bought the car from 5.4ever on this board, so maybe he can chime in.

I have put a shitload of time and money into the car, between putting the blower, head cooling mod, clutch/inputshaft in, and building the rear end. I did all the work myself because i don't trust any asshat to work on my car. This is my second Mustang, so working on this was not my first time around the block either.

Selling the car because I want to get into a town home, so the 2 valve stays and this goes. (sentimental value, my first car!)

I had the car inspected by my local shop before I bought it. Said the Eaton looked like it had never been off, before I bought it, which means no big KBs or Whipples in the past.

The snake has been put back in the grille

I took it to the track once when I first bought it. 2.76 upper only, no port I went 12.4 @117 on street tires - first (only) time out. It's a strong car.

I'm on the South side of Houston, Texas close to baybrook mall. Available Friday-Sunday all day, and Monday-Thursday anytime after 5.

I have more, and better pictures I will be posting before or during the weekend. I will also post a start up/idle vid. The car currently has chrome 18" fr500s on it, with brand new pirelli's in the back, 80% tires on the front.

Call or text me -Bill (832) 830-6795

Mileage: 103,500

I know im forgetting stuff, so i'll post as i remember....

2011-04-24_11-58-19_684.jpg

2011-04-24_11-56-51_471.jpg

2011-04-24_11-56-19_394.jpg

2011-04-24_11-58-34_600.jpg

i spent 3 hours cleaning/conditioning the top
IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

Last edited:

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Hey guys. I sold this car to gtbill. This Cobra is in awesome condition. When I sold it to him, the car needed a few small things to make it as perfect as an 03 Cobra could be. After seeing the mod list, I see gtbill has added many things the car is running great. Im still in contact with this member and we always chat and share car stories. He is selling a solid running Cobra.

If anyone has any questions about it, or how well it runs, dont hesitate to contact either of us. I can vouch for this car and for the current owner. BTW, the only reason I sold this car is because I jumped into a C6 vette. The cobra runs strong and im sure gtbill will show anyone who is interested how well it runs.

GL gtbill, I hate to see it leave your hands but im sure you now have "the bug" too LOL

ps: I loved this car so much, it is still on my avatar.... LOL

GTBill

Established Member
Has not been tuned because I haven't been driving it. I can get it tuned for a buyer, though.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Wow thats another really clean cobra... i found mine for that price as well... i wish i have the cash now so i can get it from you :) but hopefully you find someone who gets lucky with this one.. Great car Good luck with sell.. Bump for ya..

Users who are viewing this thread