True Blue '01 Cobra for Sale

Sea Pony

Workin'! Woot!
Established Member
I just don't have the resources to take good care of this car. I kind of bought it as a daily driver / project car. But that commute is killing me and her. She deserves better.

Bought the car September 30th of '08. Lost my Job in April. Got a new job in December.

Finished4.gif

It has about 93K on the odometer.

Toyo Proxis T1R tires on TSW Esorils (maybe 10K on the tires)

New cooling fan assembly (OEM replacement parts)

New clutch assembly (OEM replacement parts)

Other than a K&N and Eibach springs the car is all original

I have been running Royal Purple 5w20 (6 quarts) and Royal Purple Manual Transmission Fluid

This car is not by any means perfect but it is fun to drive and with a few exceptions it has been reliable.

I can't go less than $9000. You'll have to come get it. I live in Canton, GA

[email protected]

Steeda Stage 4 and other parts included in sale

Last edited:

rickgiblin

Established Member
hey, it ever been wrecked, got any maitenance records on it. also...how far are you from athens?... any interior pics by chance and motor pics also?

Sea Pony

Workin'! Woot!
Established Member
already selling it??? i remember when you first bought it!

Hey man! How have you been? All I can say is that priorities can change a lot in a year. I am going to look for a truck project to tinker around with.

hey, it ever been wrecked, got any maitenance records on it. also...how far are you from athens?... any interior pics by chance and motor pics also?

The carfax said that it has been wrecked. Not by me though. I have the records for what I have had done in a shop, along with a transferable 12 month parts warranty (I think labor too actually. See Tribble's Automotive - Reliable, Fair, Car Repair Service)
Some more pics. She is dirty now.

Intake1.gif

IMG_3255.gif

EngineBay1.gif

RadiatorCover.gif

Console1.gif

DriverRear11.gif

PassFrontSpring.gif

I think it is about a 2 hour drive from Athens. I am completely confident that you could drive it that far without a problem (Like I said, this is my daily driver)

Users who are viewing this thread