True Detective season 2 starring.....

ThomasL

Established Member
Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn. I think the directing/writing could make them shine, but still a bit of an odd couple. I absolutely loved season 1 so hopefully season 2 lives up to the hype. What do you guys think?

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
vince-vaughn-motorboat-o.gif

edit:

first season was awesome. want to see which direction they take season 2.

Branhammer

Established Member
Season 1 was amazing. I'm actually really excited about this. I like seeing them take actors that you don't expect to shine in roles like this and making them shine. I knew Matthew McConaughey would be awesome before the show even started, but I wasn't too sure about Woody Harrelson, but he was awesome too.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yeah, season 1 rocked, waiting patiently for season 2. I can see Ferrell playing the part well but Vaughn just seems like he plays the same role in every movie. Maybe he impresses all of us?!

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
I am excited for season 2. We all know, regardless of who was selected for the roles, it was going to be tough to top Woody and Matthew. I think Collin will do a really good job and also believe Vince Vaughn is capable of performing well in this role. Only time will tell.

5.8 Venom

Established Member
Farrell will be great, not sure I am seeing with VV. I think there are big shoes to fill.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
For those worrying about Vince Vaughn, can't recall the exact quote but Vince Gilligan once said if you can act in comedy, you can act in anything.

Im sure Vaughn will do just fine. Woody Harrelson and MM weren't exactly serious actors at one point.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
For those worrying about Vince Vaughn, can't recall the exact quote but Vince Gilligan once said if you can act in comedy, you can act in anything.

Im sure Vaughn will do just fine. Woody Harrelson and MM weren't exactly serious actors at one point.

[video=youtube;dROwEc4VyJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dROwEc4VyJA[/video]

[video=youtube;MeS6DvyLScE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeS6DvyLScE[/video]

btw, love the two movies above.

Users who are viewing this thread