True Forged is back baby!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Any chance the 10th anniversary lookalike wheels will be available? I don't remember the name of them.

Turn 8s. yes we can do those. if there was enough demand we could possibly get the design tweaked to be 7 split spokes instead of 8.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
This feels like a blast from the past. I always liked the TF wheels and parts but got away from the newer vehicles for a while.

Ive done a handful of 60s mustangs but even moreso camaros/chevelles, many for local friends cars.

Bagged Impala i did last year for local friend of a friend who is a director of a very popular tv show. Hes filming in ATL and just had the car shipped to him so it will likely make appearances at local cars n coffee. Guy owns a few classic Broncos one of which is fully restored $$$
IMG_7194.jpeg
IMG_7188.jpeg

IMG_7191.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blackedout

Established Member
Welcome BACK TF !! Is there a website to check out the wheels and options ?

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Welcome back bro! As much as I love my current TF set I will be reaching out for a new set!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

2012GTCS

Established Member
Sweet!! Any chance you can toss up pics of different wheels on a terminator? I’m looking some up now.

I never looked too many up since I got my cobra after you stopped. Didn’t want to upset myself more thank I had to Lol

JV_92_03_10

Established Member
before anyone asks, this is just for wheels. no more parts of any kind.

Damn …you come back and all I wanted was a matching gloss black engraved Puto tank. Crushing my dreams Steve!!! Glad to see nothings has changed!!!

For real though, glad you are back! Now ryan and I need to order more wheels to see what surprises lurk in the boxes and to send you payments loaded with that special glitter.

68gtscode

Established Member
Steve, it’s exciting that you’re resurrecting TF and I wish you best of luck with the endeavor! I’ll leave the marketing to you, but I recommend giving some thought to how you reach the broader Coyote/S550 market that is largely not represented well here.

Anyhow, would you be open to doing a pair of rears? I already have two sets of TF wheels but may be interested in a set of 17” or 15” rears to match a set of three-piece Super Sports.

jesustits

Established Member
Hey Steve@TF
id have to check on that one. it was a limited run. with more orders coming in, its easier to push for additional designs.

we have the Classics knock off? lol. funny thing is we took the pre-existing design of the Chicane RS and modified it to have more spokes. once finished and the wheels were made, i said "oh snap, those look like Classics!" lol. purely coincidental. they really look like them with stepped lips. and you can get them in 20".

we do have the 8 spoke version of the Chicane, the Competition. just got an order for a set of these for a terminator.
do you have anything close to the ccw classic twists? Or willing to make some close?

Users who are viewing this thread