TruFiber Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk, Spoiler, and Blackout Panel For Sale

cleghornm

Established Member
The hoods are $1,799 new, asking $1,500 negotiable. Trunk $849 new , spoiler $599 new, gurney flap $99, and black out panel $199 new, asking $1,300 for the complete assembly negotiable. The trunk is sold a a set as the spoiler and blackout are bolted and taped to the trunk. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

cleghornm

Established Member
TruFiber Hood and Trunk Assy for Sale

image.jpg a picture of the trunk in the sun, hopefully showing off the carbon fiber.

Last edited:

cleghornm

Established Member
It took me some time to decide to sell the Shelby, but I have deal on a Hellcat so these parts need to go. Price is as previously listed. If I need to post items speratly I can. Pictures can be sent upon request.

cleghornm

Established Member
Hood $1,300 shipping not included. Trunk assembly $1,100 shipping not included, prefer local pickup is possible.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    569.9 KB · Views: 1,214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,229
Last edited:

cleghornm

Established Member
Ok I need to move these, $1,100 for the hood, $1,000 for the trunk Assy. Or $2,000 for both, shipping not included. I have recieved shipments through Estes and think I could possibly ship through them. My plan is to use swimming pool noodles split them down the Middle to go around the edges, and to lay across the hood or trunk. Then wrap in bubble wrap and finally cover with cardboard. I also kept the wooden shipping blocks to protect the pointed edges.

Users who are viewing this thread