• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Trump DESTROYS NFL in speech last night, UnInvites GS Warriors to white house

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by VenomVeins, Sep 23, 2017.

1. VenomVeins

VenomVeins Well-Known Member Established Member

Once again, Trump hits the nail on the head with common sense and shreds the NFL last night....

Then he told the crybaby bitch ass Golden State Warriors to go **** themselves and uninvited them to the white house this morning with a tweet:

"Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team. Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn!"

Trump=GOAT.

This guy seriously gets it in every way possible. LOVE him calling out these shitstains.

I played both football and basketball growing up and through high school, but I have turned my back on the NFL and NBA because of all the bullshit. **** them.

2. Silverstrike

Silverstrike It's to big to move FAST! Established Member

These NFL kneelers are now starting to hurt the owners in the pocket books as they said that viewership and merchandise sales are down by 12%. And yet these morons extended Goodell's contract by 5 years.

PaxtonShelby, jeffh81 and 03Sssnake like this.
  3. tones_RS3

tones_RS3 I like members members. Premium Member Established Member

I love it!! I watched that part of the speech on Youtube this morning. GLORIOUS!

4. COOL COBRA

COOL COBRA Hell Yes! Premium Member Established Member

My grandson is 3. I've seen a lot in my lifetime.
    After seeing how things have changed even in the last 8-10 years, I dread thinking what it'll be like for him.

jmsa540 and Papaw like this.
  5. Tx5811

Tx5811 Veni, vidi, vici Established Member

That awesome

6. DropSVT

DropSVT Active Member Established Member

Uninvites someone who said months ago they weren't going? Sounds like someone trying to save face. Telling someone protesting the oppression of blacks in America to "shut up and play or fire them" as if they are property and not their own person holding their own rights.
    You guys cried about having your second amendment rights "taken away" but are watching your president say fire someone for using their first amendment right.
    Off track- anyone find it funny he said "the media won't show this crowd" as I'm staring at a pan of the crowd...

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

7. Tx5811

Tx5811 Veni, vidi, vici Established Member

They're protesting at work genius. And the MAJORITY of the population thinks that sitting down during the national anthem is disrespectful. If they keep it up I hope the owners grow some balls and handle their business.

8. SolarYellow

SolarYellow Sensei Premium Member Established Member

The owners are gutless. The black protestors are brainless. You do have the right to free speech just not at work. Most other employees pulling similar stunts would be fired and eventually some of these hypocrites will have a pink slip hanging in his locker once people really start tuning out and spending money.

I'm glad as I grew up (in my teens) I realized professional sports are a detriment to our country and adjusted my interests accordingly. All it took was a MLB strike to open my eyes.

Bring back the XFL.

9. KILLERARMY

KILLERARMY Member Established Member

10. CompOrange04GT

CompOrange04GT I like Wood, and not Oak in my butt Established Member

Let me know how it goes for you if you show up to work and tell your boss to go screw himself, and you aren't going to do things his way

11. DropSVT

Sure you could think that "sitting" (they're actually kneeling) is disrespectful for any number of reasons. But the truth is that you know their reason to kneeling yet you still undermine their stand on the way blacks/minorities are treated as if your for the way America treats them. It's kneeling during a 1 minute song yet you guys act as though he's using timeouts to have a word about racial issues.

I'm sorry that you feel that your freedom of speech amongst other rights stop at the door when you arrive to work. I know I would not be fired from any job for kneeling hell even sitting during a national anthem nor would I fire one of my employees for having a stand. It does not affect anyone, put anyone in harm, and honestly if you don't see eye to eye then who cares. Look away.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

12. SolarYellow

SolarYellow Sensei Premium Member Established Member

^^^^

No need being sorry for me. I suggest being sorry for the man who doesn't know how the 1st Amendment works. You can not say and do whatever you want at your job just because you think so.

If that is not a spoof or whatever, I'm alarmed a supposed adult (to whom many clowns admire) composes his thoughts in such a manner.

03 DSG Snake, jvandy50 and jeffh81 like this.
  13. DropSVT

Which NFL player told his boss to screw himself? And funny because I have told my boss I won't do things his way, I was promoted to manager after I proved there was better way to handle situations, inventory, and manage time. Don't be so closed minded

Edit: are you saying the president is the boss of the NFL?

14. DropSVT

Ironic you say that because, I'm alarmed a supposed adult (to whom many clowns admire) composes his thoughts in such a manner. 1 finger pointing at lebron 3 fingers pointing back at you (potus)

15. dannydarko11

dannydarko11 Yeah...no, I know Established Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're free to say what you want but you are not free from consequence.
    It is kind of funny how the same people trying to make an argument of Free Speech regarding the NFL. Are the same people who will try to use violence to stop any conservative speaker on college campuses lol. Protest on your own time. Not on the NFL's time.

Protesting oppression in 2017 like 2017 is the new 1960's (Jim Crow) is ****ing retarded. All the civil rights progress just to have a bunch of Victocrats in 2017 complaining about being a victim smh. You're free to protest but don't get mad when someone calls you out on being beta bitch.

16. tones_RS3

We got rid of one America hater, OBUNGHOLE, out of the White House, we don't need another one now there, Curry.
    I LOVE IT!!!

17. tones_RS3

All I'll say is, if you support the morons sitting during the National Anthem, you're an America hater as well.

18. jeffh81

jeffh81 Never Leaving Established Member

If they are so worried about how blacks are being treated then instead of kneeling during the anthem. They need to take themselves down to the ghettos and help put the drug dealers away, clean up the neighborhoods, stop standing behind criminals. Encouraging education and better leadership in the community. And most of all stand up and condemn BLACK on BLACK crime

Kline12, SLOW32V, Smooth and 5 others like this.
  19. VenomVeins

VenomVeins Well-Known Member Established Member

Trump had no message for the idiotic dick loads on their knees other than to call them out for being pieces of SHIT (which they are).

His message was to the owners and the fans. To the extent that he even gives a **** about these clowns, I'm sure he would be quite happy to see more anthem protests. The only thing these anthem and other assorted protests are accomplishing is creating more Trump voters. The longer they go on, the louder they get, the more violent and unhinged they become, the more people will vote T$ and who he endorses in the coming elections. It's even likely that he's trolling these idiots into doing exactly that.

So, yes please, more protests. Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    Smooth, jvandy50, COOL COBRA and 6 others like this.
  20. DropSVT

I'm starting to think you guys don't hear yourself or reread what you've wrote...

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

VNOMIS likes this.