• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Trump DESTROYS NFL in speech last night, UnInvites GS Warriors to white house

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by VenomVeins, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Blk04L

Blk04L . . . Premium Member Established Member

Oh NFL.

In an unprecedented move for a major professional sports league, the NFL has proposed partnering with its players to effect social justice change, though not all players are in agreement on the proposal.

On Monday, the league submitted to players the final draft of a proposal that, according to documents reviewed by ESPN, would contribute nearly $100 million to causes considered important to African-American communities. The NFL hopes this effort will effectively end the peaceful-yet-controversial movement that former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started when he refused to stand for the national anthem last season.

"The Players Coalition was supposed to be formed as a group that represents NFL Athletes who have been silently protesting social injustices and racism," Thomas and Reid said via Twitter. "However, Malcolm and Anquan can no longer speak on our behalf as we don't believe the coalition's beliefs are in our best interests as a whole."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ial-justice-organizations-partnership-players

That's cool, so hopefully they start contributing to every racial community in America too?
    Unreal on both sides. Owners for trying to "pay off" the players and some players rejecting this. NFL decides to help donate millions and you reject it? Unless I'm missing something

DaleM likes this.
  2. DaleM

DaleM T$45GOATMAGAMen Established Member

bglf83 and tones_RS3 like this.
  3. VenomVeins

VenomVeins Well-Known Member Established Member

One of my friends posted this epic BLAST on Farcebook and it made me think of this thread. Its too funny to not share:

“This was the first Sunday I really sat down to watch some NFL, typical for me with the coming to the end of hunting, fishing season, winter coming on, etc., I really don't watch much until this time of year. I realize things change, people come and go, but one of the staples was Sunday Gameday-even with that chode Chris Berman, the actual men who had played the game talking about football made it worthwhile-so I settle in to watch that and WTF is this shit intro music-I think it was something in ebonics like "We Ready, Y'all" as near as I can ****ing tell. Then Randy Moss and the dumber of the two Woodsons ebonic it up along with Rex Ryan of all ****ing worthless sacks of shit and one of the Hasselbacks who sits there with a facial expression that says get me the **** out of there-and of course some slunt because what a guy really wants to sit down and listen to is some gash talking about football. Unwatchable-so I jerked around until the game I really wanted to see, Seathugs vs whoever the **** was on.

Hard to call me a 'fan' of anything, but it was pretty cool with the Seafelons win the SB and play in the second one and I've probably watched 3 quarters all season. Anyhoo-their shit season ended perfectly. After getting ahead 24-23 late, dumbass roughing the QB call kept Arizona drive alive when Seaprobates D should be getting off the field-completely representative of the lack of discipline these ****ers have demonstrated since Malcolm Butler intercepted the ball. Of course, the masterly Drew ****ing Stanton leads the Tardinals down and they kick a FG and go ahead. Seaprisoners quickly get the Tard' 30 in three plays-of course 2 great plays sandwiched around a flat out drop that might have been a TD. Then they run 3 plays behind the worst O-line and football and gain 0 yards and Blair Walsh gakks again. Perfect ending.

Of course, the only person to blame for watching this shit is myself. **** me-I will not waste any more time on ESPN/NFL this year or maybe ever again.”

Bwahahaha!

The NFL’s shit product summed up perfectly.

I told him he has learned he is no longer the target market. Apparently the NFL's key to success lies in all those weathy inner city felons and white cucks who wish they were inner city felons.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    lOOKnGO, 98 svt, 598 and 3 others like this.