Trunk mat for 2011-2014

Rex Racer

Established Member
My the wood base of my trunk mat has been broken since i purchased it used. The screw that holds in the spare tire also poked through the fiber board or whatever it's actually made of.

I have searched high and low for an OEM replacement and apparently other people have had the same problem:

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru.../263180-where-can-i-find-trunk-board-mat.html

I have searched on Fordparts.com and called several local dealers and they all point to this part number: BR3Z7613046BA.

It's $250. For cardboard, styrofoam and carpet. I will have to build my own.

I figured I would at least post this that way that faint chance someone searches in the distant future, Google will have cached it.

Also relevant:

wisdom_of_the_ancients.png

D98GT

Established Member
Yeah I no longer have the wood piece for my car and would like something to cover up my spare hole :(

greenscobie86

Established Member
Mine broke too, no idea why FoMoCo couldnt use plastic like Honda or some other brand...

george.arnold

Established Member
Mine got wet and warped real bad. Won't hold up in there anymore. I've taken it out and just run without it, but I'd like to get something back in there. Been thinking of getting a sheet of MDF and shaping it to the same as the factory piece and gluing to carpet onto it.

boomstick33

Established Member
My the wood base of my trunk mat has been broken since i purchased it used. The screw that holds in the spare tire also poked through the fiber board or whatever it's actually made of.

I have searched high and low for an OEM replacement and apparently other people have had the same problem:

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru.../263180-where-can-i-find-trunk-board-mat.html

I have searched on Fordparts.com and called several local dealers and they all point to this part number: BR3Z7613046BA.

It's $250. For cardboard, styrofoam and carpet. I will have to build my own.

I figured I would at least post this that way that faint chance someone searches in the distant future, Google will have cached it.

Also relevant:

View attachment 37285

$250?!?! whaaaaat?? I agree, build one for that price.

Users who are viewing this thread