Trying to calculate drivway clearance needed for a 350

liter of cola

Established Member
So i know the wheelbase is 107.1". what i was unable to find for some reason was a definitive number for what the ground clearance is, how long the front overhang (measure center of front wheel to tip of front splitter) is and how low the splitter is, also how long the rear overhang is (measure center of rear wheel to the farthest sticking out point on the bottom of the rear bumper) and how low the very back of the rear bumper is, so i can prepare my sloped driveway so i dont scrape at all going in and out. Can one of you guys who already have your 350 help me out with these measurements? Must be done on a level surface.

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Be a man and cut your curb for your lowered Shelby, city ordinance be damned.
I did just that, best $1100 I ever spent, and yet to hear from the subdivision HOA ;-)
-J

liter of cola

Established Member
Be a man and cut your curb for your lowered Shelby, city ordinance be damned.
I did just that, best $1100 I ever spent, and yet to hear from the subdivision HOA ;-)
-J

No city ordinance to worry about, driveway is to a garage attatched to a house 1/4 mile into 55 acres of property. Just need to figure out whats the maximum slope angle i can have on the top and bottom of the driveway without scraping, as its ****ed at the moment and needs to be redone.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
All cars must have a minimum 5 inches of ground clearance stock by law I believe. My 2013 Viper had 5 inches

liter of cola

Established Member
i was hoping one of you lovely svt shelby owners would take a walk out to the garage with a measuring tape for me, i may just have to go to a dealership that has one and measure the whore myself.

Users who are viewing this thread