Trying to configure data log with sct x4 to read iat2

03sonblucobra

Established Member
Hey everyone. Trying to configure a datalog config to monitor downstream air temps. Having trouble getting it to read. Using an SCT X4 on 03 Cobra. I had it setup perfectly at one time with my previous tune. Ever since I had the car retuned it either measures same as iat or it will read some number like -22000. Any ideas or help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Soap

Established Member
You have to upload a config file. Problem is the ECU reads it in volts not degrees.

--Joe

03sonblucobra

Established Member
I tried configuring a file and uploading it as I always have with no issues. But for some reason every PID that has to do with iat or act either reads iat1 or a -22,000 number.

Contacted sct and they won’t deal with me because I’m in California smh

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Contacted sct and they won’t deal with me because I’m in California smh

Can't really blame them. The EPA is trying to destroy them. I run into CA restrictions quite a bit with parts I sell. Manufactures don't want to deal with CA and selling there is just not an option.

03sonblucobra

Established Member
Can't really blame them. The EPA is trying to destroy them. I run into CA restrictions quite a bit with parts I sell. Manufactures don't want to deal with CA and selling there is just not an option.

I understand the business decision completely. Just sucks. California is great in many ways but also flawed in many for car people.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread