Trying to get to your dying mother at the hosptial? DON'T run into this officer!

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
HAHA do you know how often people LIE to officers, if they would have cooperated they would'nt have had very many problems. People need to take responsibilty for their actions, they WERE speeding, they DID run a red light, the law is the law and the officer did what he needed to do.
:loser:

This officer is obviously a fuctard. Why else would someone speed to a HOSPITAL?????????

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
:loser:

This officer is obviously a fuctard. Why else would someone speed to a HOSPITAL?????????

Well duh, they were going to rob it. That's why you speed to a hospital.

The officer must have been thinking that when he jumped out with his gun pulled.

Last edited:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
No insurance, no registration, speeding, ran a red light, didn't stop, two passengers fail to cooperate and walk off and the NFL player sits and argues with him....I'm sorry but while the cop may have been a dick they could have handled themselves a hell of a lot better and none of this would have happened. It's sad that we live in a society where nobody accepts responsibility for their actions anymore.

Yeah, he knew before he stopped them they had no regi or insurance paperwork. He didn't really argue now did he??? Sounded a lot more like pleading if you ask me...again, all the LEO had to do was a better assement, maybe by checking in with the ER about the guys problem. Then he could have written all the tickets he wanted.

Blown 89

Established Member
They were not a threat to the officer or any one else there.
That's easy for you to say sitting behind your computer but from the cop's seat you had three uncooperational people who ran a red light, failed to stop, didn't have paperwork, wouldn't follow directions, and fled the scene. If it were me I would have assumed they were a threat initially too. I'm not condoning the cop's actions by any means but the reaction to this video defies common sense. Had the NFL player simply obeyed the traffic laws he would have been at his mother-in-law's bedside and had he cooperated with that dick officer in the first place he wouldn't have been sitting in the parking lot for a half hour. I was pulled over last weekend and I had my license, registration, and insurance in hand before I even stopped the car. I keep them all paper clipped together in my console...the cop clearly appreciated my attitude and I was done in five minutes. Yes sir, no sir, thank you sir, here's my paperwork sir, have a good day, BAM you're in the hospital.

beerformeplz

Kenne Bell Mach 1
Established Member
The officer told him " I can make this a really bad night for you", WTF????? Like a family member dying wasnt going to take care of that.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
The title of this thread is misleading. It was only his mother-in-law :shrug:. Flame suit on. :burn:

beerformeplz

Kenne Bell Mach 1
Established Member
That's easy for you to say sitting behind your computer but from the cop's seat you had three uncooperational people who ran a red light, failed to stop, didn't have paperwork, wouldn't follow directions, and fled the scene. If it were me I would have assumed they were a threat initially too. I'm not condoning the cop's actions by any means but the reaction to this video defies common sense. Had the NFL player simply obeyed the traffic laws he would have been at his mother-in-law's bedside and had he cooperated with that dick officer in the first place he wouldn't have been sitting in the parking lot for a half hour. I was pulled over last weekend and I had my license, registration, and insurance in hand before I even stopped the car. I keep them all paper clipped together in my console...the cop clearly appreciated my attitude and I was done in five minutes. Yes sir, no sir, thank you sir, here's my paperwork sir, have a good day, BAM you're in the hospital.

Idiot, you think maybe they were a little emotional? I dont care if they handed him the insurance right when he asked, that cop was to full of himself.

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
he shouldnt be fired, it should just be written down and when his mother is in the hospital dying they should have him in the parking lot lecturing him and see how he likes it.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
I was pulled over last weekend and I had my license, registration, and insurance in hand before I even stopped the car. I keep them all paper clipped together in my console...the cop clearly appreciated my attitude and I was done in five minutes.

I'm afraid your case was an isolated one. Another officer might of thought you were reaching for something or trying to hide something, that would of been a completelly different situation for you.

Blown 89

Established Member
Idiot, you think maybe they were a little emotional? I dont care if they handed him the insurance right when he asked, that cop was to full of himself.
The cop was VERY full of himself but that doesn't change the fact that they didn't conduct themselves properly either th us giving the cop a reason to showcase his idiocy.

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
The cop was VERY full of himself but that doesn't change the fact that they didn't conduct themselves properly either th us giving the cop a reason to showcase his idiocy.

im sorry, im just guessing but im pretty sure that a cops job isnt to protect and SERVE, unless whoever you are serving doesnt act like little angels. and im pretty sure it doesnt say anywhere in the handbook, if they act stupid, so can you.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member

Wouldn't follow directions? He told the officer the situation. The chief even praised the conduct of the driver.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
Im a 15 yr vet of the pd and still going.No one,absolutely no one,can say what the officer felt.Whether he thought they were a threat or not.Everyone is sitting at their monitor saying they werent so that should be it right?Nope.Every traffic stop is treated as a possible thread.Even if its grandma.If its not treated this way,thats when officers get hurt..its called routine.In this case and Im speaking because I might have a little knowledge of the job,the officer saw the violations and the car hauling ass.Once they pulled into the parking lot and very clearly they were upset,things could have and should have been handled differently.Of course the officers heart rate is up and his awareness due to having to "chase" them down to catch up.He had the "cop" syndrome which is basically this,"Im the police and you will do what I say".When he received non-compliance,it only made him more determined he was going to follow through with writing a ticket or what he was set on doing.
When they jumped out of the car its normal to say "get back in the car".That is a huge safety factor.But,once he was told the reasoning for their actions it should have changed the officers thought pattern.
This is not normal[obviously] but made the media because of the outcome.If the officer would have done everything up to the point of holding the driver up any further than getting a quick explanation,no one would ever have anything to say.So rant on about how cops are asshats because of this incident.That is NOT the case.The officer was wrong,plain and simple!

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
HAHA do you know how often people LIE to officers, if they would have cooperated they would'nt have had very many problems. People need to take responsibilty for their actions, they WERE speeding, they DID run a red light, the law is the law and the officer did what he needed to do.

Exactly, Cops get lied to daily. Blowing a red light and possibly killing someone is bull

But as usuall on here the Police of America are mind readers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread