Trying to track down my old Termi! (anyone remember Lightmare))

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
I sold my very nice low mile black 03 Coupe back in 06 I guess. A member by the name of Lightmare (think his name was Adam?) from the Baton Rouge/NOLA area bought it. I think he ended up getting banned (was a younger kid). My car was a Black coupe, on BBS RK Plasma's slammed on H&R SS. It had a Basani O/R X, Bolra Stingers, 4.10's, braced rear, 2.7 upper, Steiggy port, JLT CAI (MAF in fender), MGW shifter, Ron Davis dual fan HE, etc. Anyway it was a pretty much perfect Termi and I was just wondering what happened to it if anyone knows. Thanks for any help or stoies of what happened to my Termi.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Her's a pic of how she looked when I handed the keys over

lastcobrapictures5.jpg

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Is this it? Looks like he swapped the wheel back to stock.
mustang1.jpg

Funny, but would not suprise me. Last update I had from him was that he almost crashed it driving back south in a terenchal downpour on 305 Drag Radials (I even warned him the thing hydroplaned like a bitch and to NOT drive in the rain) When he finally got it home he immediatly put it on the dyno and broke the input shaft. After that nothing.

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
Sometimes it's better not to know what happened. I believe the buyer who bought my first 03 cobra totaled it. I sold a 94 Supra 2 years ago to a guy who totaled it in 6 months. The ones I wish I didn't sell ends up totaled.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
The guy that bought my SB 03 couldn't drive a manual car period, had never even tried. His daddy wrote a check for it and his brother drove it home. 4 months later I called to see if he wanted to sell it back and he had totaled it the first time he tried to drive it. I lol'd.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
The guy that bought my SB 03 couldn't drive a manual car period, had never even tried. His daddy wrote a check for it and his brother drove it home. 4 months later I called to see if he wanted to sell it back and he had totaled it the first time he tried to drive it. I lol'd.

Wow, that's very ****ed up and funny at the same time.

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
PM screamin cobra if he's still active on here. I remember he and I talked about it awhile back for some reason.

I'll talk to him tomorrow and see if he knows whats up with your old car.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Sorry but I :lol1:

OP, don't you have the guys phone #or anything?

No, I don't have his number it's been several years now. I only communicated with him on here a few times before he drove up here to get the car. I don't even recall his last name. I probly have a copy of the bill of sale somewhere, but that won't have anything but his name on it. I was jsut curious to know what happened to the car thats all really. I miss the car, but it helps to have a GT500 in the garage, lol.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
No, I don't have his number it's been several years now. I only communicated with him on here a few times before he drove up here to get the car. I don't even recall his last name. I probly have a copy of the bill of sale somewhere, but that won't have anything but his name on it. I was jsut curious to know what happened to the car thats all really. I miss the car, but it helps to have a GT500 in the garage, lol.

On a serious note, CARFAX should give you a good idea; if you still have the VIN handy.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
On a serious note, CARFAX should give you a good idea; if you still have the VIN handy.

This! You should have the VIN on your old car registration papers if you still have them. You might also be able to get the VIN from your insurance company if they had insured the car for you. Definitely give Carfax a shot. At least you'll know if this kid still has the car and whether or not it's been sold again.

Users who are viewing this thread