TT Cobra Replacement ( Stil Twin Turbo )

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Well after selling the TT Cobra I had a empty garage spot to fill. Been wanting a GTR for a little while now so I finally pulled the trigger on one. Kinda went all out though and got the rarest and greatest of them all 2016 GTR Nismo. From what I was told there is only about 80 in the USA and that's it!
The car blew me away when I saw it in person. Guys if you are thinking of getting a GTR or a Nismo, don't even think about it and just get it. Pictures don't do these cars any justice, in person its a whole different animal. The driving experience is on point, its so much fun. One of the best looking and driving cars I ever been in.
20160426_110817_zpscuqg135k.jpg

20160426_110844_zpskrcfnvah.jpg

20160426_113347_zps4xhmf0in.jpg

20160426_110903_zpstcilxavs.jpg

20160426_111103_zps2oesbb4l.jpg

20160426_111111_zpsohksg5p5.jpg

Last edited:

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Beautiful car! The dealership where I bought my ctsv had one just like yours but in white and the price tag on it was $160k. Didn't know they sold for that much money.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Car is sexy. That past vehicle list is too. I also have a turbo Viper, but after seeing more of these GTR's I might need to get the "wife" one of these.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Sick car, no two ways about it. <<<<Waits on the SVTP 'it's an auto so it sucks comments' lmao.

It's an AUTO, so it sucks.

Hope I did not disappoint. Honestly, I do like the interior on it!

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Sickness, beautiful GTR and it's even cooler it's nismo
Sickness is correct! Thanks!
Wow what a beast, love the red/black interior!
Thanks man. Honestly in the pictures interior looks nothing like in real life. The red in person is more like a darker raspberry and everything is so much smaller then it looks.
Beautiful car! The dealership where I bought my ctsv had one just like yours but in white and the price tag on it was $160k. Didn't know they sold for that much money.
Yep that's what there priced at, essentially its a different car. Better chassis, more carbon fiber, bigger turbos, better suspension, killer programing ect... Theres one with bolt ons going 9.8s .. crazy!
wow! I don't like many GTRs but that is gorgeous! Enjoy her well.
They grow on you bro lol and thanks
Car is sexy. That past vehicle list is too. I also have a turbo Viper, but after seeing more of these GTR's I might need to get the "wife" one of these.
I believe the 'wife' will be driving one soon lol. The past list is cool but for some reason this car feels like its in its own league. By no means is it faster than any of my past TT cars but I really could care less. Its that cool.
Sick car, no two ways about it. <<<<Waits on the SVTP 'it's an auto so it sucks comments' lmao.
Thanks man. With todays technology I think we're past that lol
Lovely ride! Nismo too!
Thanks it sure is!!

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I love it. I couldn't afford one no matter how much I wanted one though. Not right now anyway.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Nice upgrade. You'll be consistently beating manuals with that "shitty" auto that makes you "less of a man" :poke::fart::thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread