TT Demon driven by Leah Pritchett

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
how fast would you like a brand new platform with a completely custom turbo kit to go, basically the first time they have it out, Austin? hahaha
I don't know.

There are 18 GTs running those times with a TT setup and that's more or less a fresh platform.

I thought this thing would go 7s but maybe they are holding off on it until after SEMA.

Zemedici

Established Member
I don't know.

There are 18 GTs running those times with a TT setup and that's more or less a fresh platform.

I thought this thing would go 7s but maybe they are holding off on it until after SEMA.

they're dialing it in, give them some time.

Everyone was saying the same shit about hellcats. And the demons when it first came out.

Then hellcats were running low low 10s on factory boost. lolol

And FWIW A mustang doesn't weigh what a Demon weighs

Curt@injected

they're dialing it in, give them some time.

Everyone was saying the same shit about hellcats. And the demons when it first came out.

Then hellcats were running low low 10s on factory boost. lolol

And FWIW A mustang doesn't weigh what a Demon weighs

Simon has now been 9's @ 142 stock boost full weight.

This is a pretty cool car and accomplishment. Fastest demon on the planet atm.

Curt@injected

I don't know.

The ford aftermarket is still way ahead of the mopar aftermarket. Ford had a head start on the mopar stuff and TBH mopar didn't really become a big player until the hellcat was released.

KEVINS

Established Member
Sorry, but not impressed. They took a lot of what the Demon was and replaced it with other parts to "break the record": Blower is gone, body panels are replaced, etc.. Might as well toss on a 14-71 and nitro then make that claim.

I'm glad to see that the long block and drivetrain can handle the power but to spout off how great the car is reminds me of Fake News.

To me it's not much different than this Prius with a Hellcat motor in it.

ks

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Not impressed by a 162mph pass? Get da fug outah heah (in my best east coast voice).

The ET will come down once the car is sorted... at 4000+ lbs... this car is making a huge amount of power with that trap speed.

Interesting choice in turbos though. I know the larger cube motor needs better exhaust flow, but 75mm turbines in a twin application? Seems too large and could be the reason it's not getting out of the hole as well as it could.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
I like it but I wonder about the exhaust dumping in front of the front wheels. If you experience a mechanical failure of some type you could potential through oil and or coolant on the track or on your tires creating a dangerous situation but Maybe it's not as a big of a deal as I am making it?

Users who are viewing this thread