Tucson this weekend?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
They have a big meet at the in n out on kolb and I think it was Broadway. I can't recall when their cars and coffee meet is but I think its first Sat of the month.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Check the event calendar for hotrods old vail I think there's 'supposed' to be stuff starting to happen there. Every other weekend there's a car show at the little anthonys diner, cars and coffee the first Saturday every month and then always in n out if you wanna see a bunch of rejects in their Hondas. There is a few cool guys at in n out you just gotta find em

Jefe

Established Member
Bring the Cobra? Would be a good weekend to head up Mt Lemmon. Do it early morning or at dusk to avoid traffic though. Tons of great photo ops and places to watch the storms. I may be down to go:
[youtube_browser]I-Pv7tLMH74[/youtube_browser]

Cars & Coffee was last weekend (2nd Saturdays)

Little Anthonys Car show is this Saturday from 7-10p: Little Anthony's Diner in Tucson Arizona| Classic Car Show

Tucson Padres Baseball games: Team Schedule | Tucson Padres Schedule

Besides that, tons of good restaurants/bars to check out. Hot Rods Old Vail is something to see too, heard the food sucks though: Tucson Hot Rods Restaurant, Bar & Lounge Old Vail

derockgt

Established Member
Bring the Cobra? Would be a good weekend to head up Mt Lemmon. Do it early morning or at dusk to avoid traffic though. Tons of great photo ops and places to watch the storms. I may be down to go:
[youtube_browser]I-Pv7tLMH74[/youtube_browser]

Cars & Coffee was last weekend (2nd Saturdays)

Little Anthonys Car show is this Saturday from 7-10p: Little Anthony's Diner in Tucson Arizona| Classic Car Show

Tucson Padres Baseball games: Team Schedule | Tucson Padres Schedule

Besides that, tons of good restaurants/bars to check out. Hot Rods Old Vail is something to see too, heard the food sucks though: Tucson Hot Rods Restaurant, Bar & Lounge Old Vail

yeah i have the cobra here, already seen a comp orange and a Ox white.

Jefe

Established Member
yeah i have the cobra here, already seen a comp orange and a Ox white.
If its the Ox White Im thinking of, watch out. Its an auto and runs 9s. Comp Orange is a military guy, talked to him at a traffic light a couple months ago

Mystic03

Established Member
If its the Ox White Im thinking of, watch out. Its an auto and runs 9s. Comp Orange is a military guy, talked to him at a traffic light a couple months ago

there are no 9 sec cobras in tucson...trust me, just bolt on cobras :rolling:

derockgt

Established Member
idk i talked to the comp orange guy too hes a LT saw him on base. idk about the white one saw it on base as well, it looked clean!

fordsvtaz

AzSVT
Established Member
idk i talked to the comp orange guy too hes a LT saw him on base. idk about the white one saw it on base as well, it looked clean!

That white cobra might be Jeff's old cobra. See if its an auto with 2.3 Whipple. His nickname was burn tire. Look it up on you tube. Car ran 9's

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
There's a few white terminators running around. I saw a younger girl driving one and there's another one that's pretty cherry, he's a member on here.

Users who are viewing this thread