Tune for ported eaton on E85

schinderling

Established Member
I'm wanting to run e85 on my ported eaton. I have 56lb injectors, BAP, longtubes, 2.76 pulley, and cai. Do you know anyone with a similar combo? 60# would even work.

cbehr

Established Member
From what I understand you really want to go with a return style fuel system for E85 with new pumps etc.

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
From what I understand you really want to go with a returnless style fuel system for E85 with new pumps etc.

if its a new edge car they are returnless from the factory. You can run a decent power level on E85 before it's better to go return style.

Id also be concerned about the pumps on E85, Im not well versed in how far you can go on stock pump with E85.

cbehr

Established Member
if its a new edge car they are returnless from the factory. You can run a decent power level on E85 before it's better to go return style.
Id also be concerned about the pumps on E85, Im not well versed in how far you can go on stock pump with E85.

Yeah I'm sorry I meant return style(edited post)...I know a few guys are running returnless systems with tuners that know their stuff on E85 but from my questions a month or so back it was strongly suggested to swap to a return style setup.

Users who are viewing this thread