Tuner near Gulf Coast

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
I live on the Gulf Coast (Biloxi/Gulfport of southern MS) area and am thinking about getting a tune/re-check. It's been about 10 years since it was tuned with the Whipple originally and I just want peace of mind.

Also the tune is 91 octane right now, seeing if it would be worth it to get a 93 tune while I'm at it. My original tuner is Greg with RET in CA, which is across the U.S. Need a local, hopefully within a 1-2 hour drive if possible.

Thanks.

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
Bump.
One person has recommended JMS in lucedale to me but I am also curious about other shops in the area.

nolesftw

Established Member
Stanghi in the Baton Rouge area is really good.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Islandcat

Established Member
I have used JMS before, but had issues with my last tune (not their fault, had a vacuum leak that wasn’t diagnosed and then I fixed after they tuned). They were too hard to get a hold of, often taking 2 weeks to answer emails or just not answering to where I had to call them up on the phone and try to pin Monty down. I ended up getting in touch with tuned by norm here in Houma Louisiana. He was very responsive and I have had two different tunes with him for two years. Very happy with it. Not knocking JMS, just saying they are very very busy and hard to get a hold of sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread