Tuning a blown 5.0 in DFW area

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Hi guys,

I figured if any forum knew, you guys would. RIP to the old forum days. Anyway, does anyone know a good tuner in the DFW area that specializes in these old pushrod 5 liters? Thanks in advance.

Cannon

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I know this doesn’t help, but I’m only saying this so I am not derailing the thread and can ask a follow up question: I know of two in Houston who have done my car and my buddies. I can reach out to them tomorrow and see if they know any up there. Now for the real question, what’s your set up?

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
I know this doesn’t help, but I’m only saying this so I am not derailing the thread and can ask a follow up question: I know of two in Houston who have done my car and my buddies. I can reach out to them tomorrow and see if they know any up there. Now for the real question, what’s your set up?
Well, right now stock but I have a T trim I’ll be installing soon. Pretty much RPM intake, 70mm TB, 1.7rr, E Water pump and E fan. It’s just a cruiser so I’m only hoping for 400rwhp @12 psi. Keeping her under 5800.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice. I just removed a Kenne Bell Flowzilla from mine. A 400+ horsepower Fox is a perfect street car. There’s no need for more than that. I never run high rpm’s in mine either

Users who are viewing this thread