Tuning in SoCal

slow89

Established Member
Like I said you don't know any details about what happened so I'm not gonna waste my time arguing or trying to explain anything about something that happened over 6-7 years ago just because you don't have a life now.

I dont know anything yet i know everything ive posted, how do you think i found all that out???..... Hmmm that makes total sense lol

Again if you're going to bad mouth a company about bad motors you shouldnt be selling motors that pop in a couple months.... Common sense goes a long way here :)

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
I dont know anything yet i know everything ive posted, how do you think i found all that out???..... Hmmm that makes total sense lol

Again if you're going to bad mouth a company about bad motors you shouldnt be selling motors that pop in a couple months.... Common sense goes a long way here :)

Yes and everything you have posted is BS. FYI I didn't build the motor, panhandle performance did. Me and Eric put the heads on and timed it. It ran fine obviously. Sat for awhile all covered up and sealed then we put it an joes car and we had bad luck. There isn't any way we could have planned to seize the cam even if we tried unless we were to run it with no oil and Joe used Mobil 1 synthetic if I remember correctly. Me and him chalked it up as a loss unfortunately, I didn't even bother asking for the rest of my pay for the motor swap I did because I felt bad for him and knew he was gonna need the money elsewhere.

Dont even know why im arguing with you because you are a nobody in the industry. Youve owned a couple of foxbodies that you didnt even know how to work on, you wanted me to come down and wrench on your fox because you didnt know what you were doing now you wanna bad mouth me. Ok guy :rollseyes

So please go ahead and tell me that we built a crap motor and knew it was gonna take a shit a year later when we installed it. :read:

slow89

Established Member
Yes and everything you have posted is BS. FYI I didn't build the motor, panhandle performance did. Me and Eric put the heads on and timed it. It ran fine obviously. Sat for awhile all covered up and sealed then we put it an joes car and we had bad luck. There isn't any way we could have planned to seize the cam even if we tried unless we were to run it with no oil and Joe used Mobil 1 synthetic if I remember correctly. Me and him chalked it up as a loss unfortunately, I didn't even bother asking for the rest of my pay for the motor swap I did because I felt bad for him and knew he was gonna need the money elsewhere.

Dont even know why im arguing with you because you are a nobody in the industry. Youve owned a couple of foxbodies that you didnt even know how to work on, you wanted me to come down and wrench on your fox because you didnt know what you were doing now you wanna bad mouth me. Ok guy :rollseyes

So please go ahead and tell me that we built a crap motor and knew it was gonna take a shit a year later when we installed it. :read:

LMAO you're really mad arent you.... So let me get this straight back in the day you were telling everyone it went because of bad fuel, now its because of a bad head that you just stated you put on. Again common sense goes a longgggg way here but like always you lack that. And no body in the industry? I never said i was and to be honest you're not either so not sure why that is even relevant lol.... And yes you put on a few suspension parts because i was far too lazy or busy and u were cheap labor. Shit i'm still paying people to do my work because im too busy (50 hour work weeks) and because i really dont like wrenching anymore lol. But to say i cant is purely ridiculous considering i had an srt I built from scratch all the way to the tune I did myself that went faster than your built cobra lol.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Not even mad, more amused by your BS. Done arguing with you. I know how thick headed you can be and there isn't any sense in wasting anymore time with you. Have a nice day buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread