turbo 01 cobra for sale

NVENEM8U

Bust'n ass since 1996
Established Member
01 mustang cobra convertible 91xxx miles (turbo has been on for 10k miles)
on3 performance turbo kit (completely cermaic coated hot and cold sides)
70 mm masterpower upgrade
60lb injectors
SCT x cal 2
Borla mufflers
qa1 tubular k - member
qa1 control arms
upr coil overs
alignment recently done
energy suspension motor and trans mounts
spec 3 plus clutch
alum flywheel
clutch cable just replaced (OEM)
upr clutch quadrant
upr firewall adjuster
black fr500 replicas(deep dish rears)
mm caster camber plates
mm full legenth subframe connectors
koni adj struts in the front
hpx slot style maf
clean carfax no wrecks ever
top does not leak
car has ice cold a/c
premium 6 disk sound
nitto 555r rubber all way around
dyno'd 478/470 on 7.19psi on a dyno jet
auto meter column pod
auto meter phantom boost gauge
new front brakes
new motorcraft fuel filter
trans serviced with synthetic fluid
new ngk tr6 spark plugs
fresh oil change
asking $12,500
just added : new throwout bearing (OEM) aeromotive stealth 340, 40 amp boost a pump,ngk afx wideband, n2bm wot box 2 step and no lift shift,sra with 31 spline axles, new frpp carbon fiber clutched 31 spline t-lok, all new rear diff bearings and seals,new ring and pinion, upr rear coil over kit with strange drag shocks, new power steering pump, and a alky control meth kit, plus had the car tuned again with an x cal 2 so no more flip chip....

100_2334.jpg

100_2332.jpg

100_2324.jpg

Last edited:

RBbrandon20

Established Member
Hey, wondering if you would take any trades on your mustang. Here is what I have, [ame=http://mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30868]1989 Nissan 240SX Silvia with RB20 - MitsuStyle[/ame] the ad explains its self and it’s the nicest car I've ever had, it's ridiculously clean and pretty quick and fun. Not too many 240's are RB swapped so its pretty rare. I also want to express again that the car literally looks like it came right off the showroom floor, it is one of the cleanest 240's around...for a long ways. My offer would be my car and $1000, I've been looking at mustangs for a little bit and I just wanted to get into something newer. Let me know what you think and I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Brandon

WastedGate

Established Member
In va also

I was just wondering if the car has sold and if not what's the vin number. Thanks

Marcus

NVENEM8U

Bust'n ass since 1996
Established Member
car is in MORGANTON,NC I have since this post added a sra with 31 spline axles, new frpp carbon fiber clutched 31 spline t-lok, all new rear diff bearings and seals,new ring and pinion, upr rear coil over kit with strange drag shocks, new power steering pump, and a alky control meth kit. So the price as it sits will have to be at 12,500 firm

NVENEM8U

Bust'n ass since 1996
Established Member
prefer to just sell but will listen to trade offers ....what ya got

lafeva

Established Member
I have a fox coupe shell I have motors to go with it if interested. How reliable is it with this power? And does it still lean out, I saw u were having that problem a few months back.

NVENEM8U

Bust'n ass since 1996
Established Member
I have a fox coupe shell I have motors to go with it if interested. How reliable is it with this power? And does it still lean out, I saw u were having that problem a few months back.
NO THE CAR HAS BEEN RETUNED PROBLEM SOLVED! tune is safe I would drive the car to california tommorrow

NVENEM8U

Bust'n ass since 1996
Established Member
sorry about the delayed response guys but my new newborn is keeping me busy. I still have the car and I can be reached @ 434 688 7756 anytime

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread