Turbo Build Complete!

SS EATR

Established Member
The turbo build on my 03 Mach 1 is finally complete! I went from a 2.3 VMP blower to a 80mm single VS Racing turbo. The car has a stock 03/04 Cobra short-block, Navigator heads with custom cams, a ported 01 cobra intake and throttle body. I also have the CG Fabrication hot side with a custom cold side including the 6" On3 Performance intercooler. I still have a returnless fuel system so that will be my next upgrade, but I'm currently running 60lb injectors and twin 255 pumps with a BAP. I'm also running the Boost Leash boost controller with the bump box feature. The dyno sheet shows the comparison of the turbo (blue) vs the VMP blower (red). The blower setup was also through a 4r70w and the turbo is through a th400.

dyno.jpeg

Here are also a couple videos of the car:

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
How much boost was that on?
Very nice job! Have any pics of the engine bay?
Will be interesting to see the results with a fuel system upgrade!

john11gt

Established Member
What suspension setup do you have on it?

what’s the power band like? It makes a ton of power but seeing a dyno sheet measured at speed instead of rpm doesn’t make any sense to me.

SS EATR

Established Member
How much boost was that on?
Very nice job! Have any pics of the engine bay?
Will be interesting to see the results with a fuel system upgrade!
That's on 20psi with a 110/93 fuel mix. I'll take some Thursday or Friday when I finally have the chance to clean it up a bit. My goal with a fuel system and e85 is 1k+

SS EATR

Established Member
What suspension setup do you have on it?

what’s the power band like? It makes a ton of power but seeing a dyno sheet measured at speed instead of rpm doesn’t make any sense to me.
I have everything team z in the rear. LCAs, relocated UCAs, anti-roll bar, and drag springs. I also have the strange 10 ways. It doesn't take long at all to spool so the power band is nice, and with the th400 and trans brake it will leave with a good amount of boost.

richie minix

Anyone looking to buy a nice new edge gt car converted to a fully termi turbo car makes 900 to the wheels on e85 and 26psi

richie minix

Yea it’s a 2000 gt with a full terminator drivetrain swap with a 76/75 precision tuned on e85 with a sump tank and a lot more of goodies makes 900 to the wheels on 26psi

richie minix

I Even got the dyno sheet from Blankenship to prove it makes that power and a video of it on the dyno and mod list

Users who are viewing this thread