TURBO + built everything 2003 Cobra for sale

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
car is sold

TURBO + built everything 2003 Cobra for sale

Yes friends, Scratchy is for sale. Other toys are calling.
555707_183_full.jpg
555707_179_full.jpg

It was 670/677 at 18psi with a PHP tune, now it has Lund tune, feels WAAAY stronger. Approx 700rwhp. Never run past 18psi unless it had racegas in it. Max I have had it to was 23 with 106 in it.

Car gets 15-16 mpg (if anyone cares) on 93 octane at 18psi

I am the 2nd owner, bought it stock, built it in to this sedate daily driver you see here. ;-)

Boost starts building about 3400, reaches full boogy at 3900 and you are rewarded with utterly blinding, violent acceleration from there on up to 7k. 25K miles on the chassis. Owned since 15K miles.

Car has seen about 20 passes since the motor was built. 7k miles on the motor, 1500 miles on the turbo

Professionally built motor by Modular Performance
Professionally installed Hellion 76mm Ball Bearing Turbo kit
Professionally tuned by Jon Lund
Custom Viper trans by Liberty's Gear
Level5 Red Pill IRS
Custom Return Fuel System by PHP
MM 6pt cage
COBRA Monaco Seats

Other cars may have similar power but few have the reinforcing mods to live safely at this level. This one does.

Awesome power, good handling, smooth driving, built to last. Think about it.

Detailed mod list here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/555707/1

Was $37000 obo
Now $34500 obo no car trades please
Gun trades considered, AR type rifles/ hi end sporting shotguns only

anyone serious can email me using the EMAIL option

Edited to add;

You also get my SCT X-cal2, 5-pt harness, an XL fire jacket, an unistalled exterior on/off switch. That would make the car mostly legal to 9.99 et.

Car has two seperate O2 tuning bungs, one in downpipe, other is 4ft downstream.

Front seats have some small tears, got them used. wiring is still there if you wanna put regular seats back in.

Last edited:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Wow, that's probably the best deal out there if you're looking for a built EVERYTHING Cobra. Good luck on the sale. What "toys" are in store?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Say it ain't so PB???? Really sorry to see you let this one go....it was a real labor of love and is an incredible car. Someone's gonna get a special Cobra.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Bump for an amazing car but its gonna be tough selling it for more then it cost new even with everything done to it. Best of luck with the sale.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
Bump for an amazing car but its gonna be tough selling it for more then it cost new even with everything done to it. Best of luck with the sale.

He'll get his price or close to it for sure. Cars like this aren't a dime a dozen like every other stock block twin screw car out there. To duplicate this car you would have some serious coin invested.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
I agree with you on the value of this car , its a great car. However no bank will loan more then maybe 27 for a car like this which means someone with alot of cash has to buy this car. If I had the extra money , I'd pay pretty close to what hes asking as well. This car is amazing no doubt, if it were me tho , Id put a stock motor back in it and sell the built motor with the turbo.

IndianaZ06

I really like this car. Couple of questions. Do you have any other pics of the interior? Are the air bags and AC still functional? Can you still use the rear seat due to the cage? Is there still plenty of room in the trunk area (just in case anything was moved or put there)? If I can sell my 94 Vette, I'll hopefully be in touch. Thanks.

Mark

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
IndianaZ06 said:
I really like this car. Couple of questions. Do you have any other pics of the interior? Yeah, below. The guage and pod on the steering column are gone now. Everything else is stock appearance, very understated.

Are the air bags and AC still functional? Yes, so is Radio, CD, ABS...

Can you still use the rear seat due to the cage? Yes, center and side bars are removable, it is however a VERY tight squeeze past these seats, they only go forward so far. With the stock seats it was way easier. The current seats do not fold.

Is there still plenty of room in the trunk area (just in case anything was moved or put there)? Yeah, its not too bad, battery box is on the far right side. Has not been a problem.

If I can sell my 94 Vette, I'll hopefully be in touch. Thanks.

Mark

scratchy019.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread