TURBO + built everything 2003 Cobra for sale

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
TURBO + built everything 2003 Cobra for sale

Yes friends, Scratchy is for sale. Other toys are calling.
555707_183_full.jpg
555707_179_full.jpg

It was 670/677 at 18psi with a PHP tune, now it has Lund tune, feels WAAAY stronger. Approx 700rwhp. Never run past 18psi unless it had racegas in it. Max I have had it to was 23 with 106 in it.

Car gets 15-16 mpg (if anyone cares) on 93 octane at 18psi

I am the 2nd owner, bought it stock, built it in to this sedate daily driver you see here. ;-)

Boost starts building about 3400, reaches full boogy at 3900 and you are rewarded with utterly blinding, violent acceleration from there on up to 7k. 25K miles on the chassis. Owned since 15K miles.

Car has seen about 20 passes since the motor was built. 7k miles on the motor, 1500 miles on the turbo

Professionally built motor by Modular Performance
Professionally installed Hellion 76mm Ball Bearing Turbo kit
Professionally tuned by Jon Lund
Custom Viper trans by Liberty's Gear
Level5 Red Pill IRS
Custom Return Fuel System by PHP
MM 6pt cage
COBRA Monaco Seats

Other cars may have similar power but few have the reinforcing mods to live safely at this level. This one does.

Awesome power, good handling, smooth driving, built to last. Think about it.

Detailed mod list here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/555707/1

$37000 obo no trades please

anyone serious can email me using the EMAIL option

Azar

Established Member
Gawd damn! That is a car! I'll give you my firstborn? :) Good luck with the sale!

Jpjr

Established Member
Dave- so you finally decided to live the dream and pick up the '91 Buick Roadmaster station wagon I used to drive in high school? :burnout:

I'm sure someone will grab the car.. built everything.

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
I agree it's a tough time to sell in Michigan, but with online listings, this car could find itself a nice home down south.

TERMN8U

Established Member
WHY!:??: If you sell it to buy a Chevy were going to have a real problem here.:mj:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
TERMN8U said:
WHY!:??: If you sell it to buy a Chevy were going to have a real problem here.:mj:

who cares what he buys?

...maybe he's gonna get a tank to combine his two hobbies :lol1:

Last edited:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
postban said:
Scratchy is for sale. Other TOYS are calling.
You got a line on the new Playstation 3.
I didn't think they were gonna be that much.

You can drive the Red Sled whenever you want Dave.
:burnout:

JP;-)

Jaysvt

Ready for Summer
Established Member
damn dave that car is bad a$$, if i wasn't looking for a house right now she would be mine!!! Its my color too.... well good luck!!! What else could you want? SHELBY GT500????

quad

Established Member
Dave, I'll trade you straight up my Silver Metallic '03!! It's got less miles on it so you get a great deal!! :beer:

lol! If I didn't have a Cobra already I'd be all over that biatch! Good luck selling her and sorry to hear you're getting rid of it.

I could always tell my buddies that there's this crazy guy in my Club with guns that has a twin turbo cobra making 700 rwhp. Now I can't say that anymore :shrug:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
quad said:
Dave, I'll trade you straight up my Silver Metallic '03!! It's got less miles on it so you get a great deal!! :beer:

lol! If I didn't have a Cobra already I'd be all over that biatch! Good luck selling her and sorry to hear you're getting rid of it.

I could always tell my buddies that there's this crazy guy in my Club with guns that has a twin turbo cobra making 700 rwhp. Now I can't say that anymore :shrug:

single turbo

quad

Established Member
plan b said:
single turbo

My bad. I see it's a single Hellion 76mm. I was always under the impression it had two turbos. Should have looked at the specs more closely.

Users who are viewing this thread